INSECURE (5)

I wanna thanks Lenette1994 for saying I should keep it. Thanks😊😊😊!!!

Excuse the mistakes my beautiful African queens!! 👸🏽👸🏾👸🏿👸🏽👸🏾👸🏿👸🏽👸🏾👸🏿

Enjoy!!!💋💋💋💋
_________________

"Rachel? It's so cold out here." You told the "Victoria Secret" blonde that's sitting on the cot outside of you're hotel room. It's been a week since you ran out the event and people are still talking about the break up between you two.

(You hadn't talk to none of your friends since.) Harry's not taking it as well, he's been out of it since..not really acknowledging his family or friends. He feels like a DICK.

"Then lets go inside!"

She playfully rolled her eyes whipping her long legs over the cot to stand up.

Rachel is thee only Angel that you talk to the other girls aren't talking to you because of a certain rumor of you trying to STEAL her man. Typical high-school bull.

"I gotta ask you a question." She sighs, sniffing.

You slid the double doors open, running to the comfy bed wrapping that banging fit body in them.

"Okay, shoot." You say flipping your long healthy curly hair.

Eyes aim to the buzzing phone it's your friends and Harry calling back to back. Ariana keeps sending you messages asking if you're okay. To make it so bad she cried all week from you not returning her calls she missed her best-friend. So much.

"You've been avoiding G this whole trip what's up? It's not any of my business."

"But please? Tell me!" She exaggerates, bending down to shake her hair, flipping it back up to do a crazy scream.

You chuckle from her silly ways.

"Rach? You heard the rumors

"Rach? You heard the rumors."

"Let's not play daft, the girls are on jelena's side."

"So, let them be. I know the truth..."

You shrug clearly not caring about Jelena's (Gigi) temper, her man feels for you always have. And she's not accepting it.

"Yeah! But that doesn't make it right."

"It's so fucking childish. Spreading those rumors."