HE BULLIES YOU (4)

You unlock the door to find Harry head leaning in the doorframe, he's playing with his rings whistling you were quite thrown off by his behavior you'd expect him to jump in your arms, twirl you around.

But that didn't happen..

"Your going to hurt me? I knew it." You backed up to the nearest wall flinching praying to God that he wouldn't.

"Babe relax." Harry took his head off the door fame.

"Come here. Baby." He wiggle his finger frowning.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I swear." You nod weakly walking to him.

"I won't hurt you." he says before he immediately press his lips to yours.

Your mind was blown away by his boldness he just kissed you out of nowhere. Your fingers tugged on his necklace, the other one threaded its way in his hair. His mind was elsewhere he couldn't decipher what was going on. Until he guided you to your bed holding onto your cheeks the cool metal of his rings calm you nerves down for some reason. I guess it was cool against your skin?

"Y/n we have to stop." You start unbuttoning his flannel deepening the kiss you wanted him as bad as he wanted you.

"Y/n fuck." Harry large hands grasp your waist he start rubbing his member against yours causing you both to moan.

You got up from underneath him that didn't happen Harry pushed you back on the bed gently savoring your lips. The taste of strawberries and mint taste on both your tongues, he couldn't take it. He wanted you.

"Y/N!" Your mom called from downstairs you quickly pushed Harry off he chuckles softly from the fall.

"Yes mom?!" You straighten out your outfit sucking in your lip, Harry stood up to walk to your desk running his fingers along the written biology assignment.

He picked it up to ball up in his hand, you'd narrow your eyebrows at his gesture. "Is he still here?"

"Yes, mom!" Harry immediately sat in your rolling chair tapping his fingers against the desk before tossing the bio assignment in the trash.

You admired his beauty from a far watching him stare at your pictures on your laptop home screen. A glint of happiness pool through the British hottie from where you were he couldn't stop looking at you, it's like you'd took his breath away from him.

CLICHÈ AS FUCK! I know right?

Harry regain his breath literally patting his chest, "You okay?" You ask not knowing what to ask or say due to the breaking down, intimate moment together.

"I'm fine." He says shyly running a hand through his curls.

Your mother footsteps stopped, "Have you seen my bonnet? I have to tie down my head." You snicker at your moms state her hair was everywhere.

"What's funny girl? I'm serious." She giggles raking her hands through her stiff hair.

"Girl it's all stiff. I can't even explain how pissed I am. That's why I need my bonnet." Your mom was like your best-friend always there by your side, gossiping about close friends or family to you.

There's no way in hell you could rid of this hilarious woman. "Mom you can use mine." You scoot off the bed looking at a confused Harry.

"Okay, dinner will be ready shortly." You fetched her your black bonnet she took it inhaling, hugging it. You laughed at her.

"Okay mom." Your mother eyes drift to the British boy.

"Girl he's fiiine! Make me some grand-babies! I'm kidding. I'm not." She whisper the last part smiling waving her hand.

"Mom stop." You laugh the nerves off not looking at Harry.

"You're staying for dinner right?" She ignored you to provoke Harry to stay. She wanted you two to be a couple she'd shipped you guys.

Little did she know he was your bully...

________

Another image!!

Vote

Comment

Share