HOW YOU FIRST MET

Harry eyes lingers around the red carpet, one finger up to his plump mouth

Harry eyes lingers around the red carpet, one finger up to his plump mouth. Your heart begins to race at the heartthrob. Let's just say you were to shy, more like timid to talk to the known star. Your an B-list model. Trying to discover the whole fame world.

"Girl! What are you looking at?"

Your friend Y/F/N  said tapping your shoulder.

"Oh, Uhm..girl! I just saw drake is all." You lie because you didn't want Shelby to know you were crushing on a white boy.

Although Y/F/N didn't care at all she loved interracial couples, she thought they were goals as fuck!

"He's fiiiine." You fan your face looking off to the flashing cameras.

"Yeah, he is." Y/F/N whispers raising her eyebrow her hazel eyes flicker to Harry's.

Shelby knew Harry styles personally he's a special friend of her cousin's. Harry cock his head to the side smirking at Shelby. Your attention was at the main entrance where Kim Kardashian and Kanye west just entered; looking bomb as hell. Slay couple in the building. If you were to say that out loud to Y/F/N she would have said "Head ass!"

"I want you to meet someone girl." Y/F/N beckon the man of your wildest dreams over, you didn't like Taylor swift but you loved that song.

Your heart skipped a beat he was in front the two of you rocking back and forth on his casual shoes chewing. You found it fascinating that his jaw would clenched after every chew, you wanted to trace it with the tip of your fingers. Weird right?

No, not at all. It's every girls dream to touch this alluring man.

"Y/n this is Harry styles. Haz this is Y/N." Harry eyes roam the red carpet for a bit until he look upon you.

Harry was basically drooling over you his eyes grew wide for a bit, jaw clenched in place.

"Y/F/N never told me about you." he bit the inside of his cheeks averting his eyes to your face, chest and all the way down to your legs.

Damn this girl is beautiful! She's making me nervous. He thought.

Keep it cool, Harry. He thought.

"You're stunning. More like..sexy." He mumble the sexy part but you heard what he said.

Butterflies start to gather around in your tummy they were dancing in your stomach you couldn't stop them. You rub your neck clearing your throat staring at Shelby who's walking over to Kim and Kanye.

"Anyways.. I should go." Harry frown taking your hand in his.

You gasped quietly from the contact, "My apologies love."

"You don't have to run off with boring Y/F/N."

"You can just talk to me." He scoff waving his hand at her jokingly.

"I-I-I would love that." Harry stepped up to you, "You would?" Harry cock his head in your direction smirking.

"Of course." Tucking a strand behind. "I'm a huge fan of yours."

"Why not ditch my friend."

Harry eyes twinkled from left to right at your words of being a fan of his, he was even more nervous then before.

"You are?" He suck in a breath leading you to a more secluded area where's there's no screaming fans or paps.

"Yeah, I am." You honestly said to the handsome British man who's guiding you.

"Well, we're gonna get along just well."

The night was young tonight?....

______________

Vote

Share

Comment