PROBLEM

Hopefully you like this! Excuse the mistakes.

___________________

Dark surfaces engraved his sharpened jawline, this was when he's turned his emerald eyes toward the window of your dressing room. The plenty taps of the heel of Harry's [Metallic Doc Martens] was eating you alive.

"Are you going to speak?" He spoke through gritted teeth.

Never would you ever see Harry slightly upset. He was always kind, to everyone girl, but you? You were pushing his limits. He respected others but when people embarrassed him? Publicly? Oh, he didn't appreciate it.

"Nope." You popped the 'P'

Stepping further toward his breathing body.

He was this close of sending you home. He didn't have to Babysit grown ass people, he has enough press and Media on his damn hands. 

"Why not?" He rubbed his chin hairs.

"Harry, just leave it. Alone."

"Excuse me?" He bitterly chuckle looking at the door behind you.

"Leave what alone, that you made a fucking scene at my Concert tonight?"

You are one of his musicians. Tonight was horrific you mushed one of his guitarist in the head with your hands. She was talking to the others about how she sucks Harry's dick after every show. Was that true? Not at all. But she also fantasize about the head of his penis stroking the back of her throat.

"Good-night," You stepped back.

"Goodnight?" He furrowed his eyebrows and dampened those delicious red like lips.

"You know, I'm the one that can replace you right?" Harry raise an eyebrow. He was perfectly right.

"Yes I know but she fucking deserved it!" You walked over to the vanity taking your jewelry off, not looking at his reflection.

Harry kicked himself off the wall and joined in behind you. You were slightly scared. Just a tad.

"Did she?" Harry smiled forcefully. "Yeah."

He leaned over on the vanity. Laughing-half heartily, this was a joke to him. He never worked with someone that had this much anger. This wasn't your first encounter, you had plenty encounters when Harry would bring his girlfriend backstage. Or when he'll start showing others attention.

"What she say or do?"

"The wrong things."

"Like what?" He sniff before pulling on his lip. Harry held a tight smile placing his elbow on the vanity to balance himself up next to you.

You roughly rubbed the hideous makeup off using the removable wipes. It was indeed jealousy, but for what? You weren't dating him or fucking this man at all. Everything was at a professional level, Harry didn't see you in that way at all.

"Just said something about a person I care about." Harry nod slowly, seeing a makeup-less woman.

"What person?" He rose a bushy eyebrow, you shook your head.

"It's Pete." You singled out the back-up drummer. That was definitely a lie.

"The backup Drummer?" He open his green eyes wide.

He kinda didn't believe you but he went along with it.

"Yeah, I have a thing for him."

"Oh. . ." He trail.

"Just act professional, please? That's all I am asking." Harry cock his head. "Leave personal shit to the side love."

"Okay," you gulp. "Next time just come to me first Y/N alright?"

"Sure thing." You sighed shaky. You finally looked over deep into his grass greens. Harry just stood there looking all over that model like face. Not knowing what to say, he was just tired and ready to go to his Hotel room.

"Good-Night." Harry broke eye contact. "See you tomorrow.. on the plane."

"See you." Once he left out and closed the door.

You bang your fist on the vanity. . .

______________________

Vote 🗳

Share🤝

Comment👀