HE BULLIES YOU

"Watch where you going bitch!" Bumping shoulder to shoulder with you of course the tall daddy long leg had to kneel down to your height.

"I said watch where you're going." He slam his shoulder on yours one last time. "S-sorry."

"What are you? Retarded?"

"Hello?!" He growled showing those pearly white teeth. "No. I'm not." You say quietly.

"Then speak up bitch!"

You had tears brimming in the corners of your dark brown eyes. You couldn't take the hurt. It's been three years that Harry Styles has been bullying you, you couldn't ponder on why he did it. But the fuckboi did. Yeah, that's right fuckboi! He was that indeed. Picking on something so fragile and innocent, it was like plucking rose pedals from the stems except the stems had big thorns in it. The thorns were Harry. He was the biggest thorn of them all.

You never knew why he didn't like you. Maybe it was because you were the only black person that attended this particular school? No that couldn't be it. It had to be something, something deeper than that.

Did he like me? You thought.

Eh! You doubt it.

"What did I ever do to y-you?" You shutter like a lost puppy shivering in the corner.

The green eyed boy band material lips spread into a deep wicked grin. "Oh, stop your fucking stuttering, slut." He chuckles slapping his exposed knee.

Long eyelashes flicker upon you and then the metal lockers.

"Wh-what d-did I-I e-ever d-do t-to y-you?" He mocks you scrunching up his nose before damping his heart-shaped lips.

Long thick curls are pushed back from him running a hand through his hair.

"You'd done a lot actually..you fucking whore!" Those words were like acid on his thick, wide long tongue that can do all sorts dirty things...

"Now, I came to tell you that I have a fucking take home quiz for biology and I need you to do that." He place his hand on your shoulder, bobbing his head at his words.

"I can't do it ha-" he pushed you against the cool chilling locker, whimpers were seeping out your mouth.

"Do as I say!"

"I don't wanna have to repeat myself again," looking down at your sparkly glittered toms not those daunting eyes.

"Okay." You didn't want to argue.

Rather you'd liked it or not you just had to go with it.

______
Okay this image sucks lol.

But hey next ones are gonna be hella good!!!

Vote!

Share!

Comment!