HE SHOWED YOU HIS TRUE COLORS (5)

Enjoy!!
_______________

"Justin can we go?" You felt like throwing up Harry was asking questions from left to right to Justin.

Justin was getting annoyed at his bold questions. "Yeah, we can babe." Justin knew something was up with harry and you, your persona changed as soon as he stepped a foot in the room.

"Why leave?" Harry swipe his bottom lip, "Stay, come on." The Cheshire boy loves you so much that he doesn't wanna let you go. Out of sight. He was stalling.

Harry rolled up his sleeves of his blazer showing off his inked skin. Green eyes locked only on you he couldn't leave your sight it was like you were slipping away through his long, slender; bony fingers.

 A/N; 😩😩😩Y'all he's fine as fuuuuuuck in this gif!!! Lawwwwwd!!!! Help us🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

One of his fingers were pressed on his lips, that gold ring twinkled off his finger. The jumbled butterflies are dancing all over your stomach, throat was in enclosing from his deep, seductive stare. It was like he was stripping you naked with his sinful eyes.

Justin jaw clenched in place from Harry's intense stare, your love wasn't dumb from a long shot he knew that styles were out to get you. He knew something was going on between you two, he was just waiting for that moment... that right moment that set him completely off.

"Harry?" Kendall place her hand on Harry's thigh, Harry sighed looking over to her chewing his gum before dropping his finger down.

"What?" Harry forced a smile annoyingly, you can tell it was forced

"Why are you staring at JB's chick?" She rolled her neck, luckily no one was paying attention they were engage into Kim's and kanye's convo. Harry patience's was running thin, he couldn't take Kendall and her clingy ways.

Harry hated how she said JB's chick. He was furious.

"And secondly you've been very rude since you'd sat here. Really? My breath stink?" She poke his side harshly, his necklace swung back and forth from the impact, Harry's rose up an eyebrow chewing harder trying to calm down his temper. He was about to snap on the child.

"No, I haven't."

"Would you please stay quite babe.. I have a headache." He has to hold his breath from her distasteful breath, it was a bit funky.

"Whatever." She mumble sitting back having teary eyes pulling out her phone to text Gigi about him.

Harry sighed looking up at the ceiling and then back to you. You were pecking Justin's lips, smiling.. Justin was lightening up the mood for you. You still wanted to leave. It didn't matter how good Justin tried to make you feel you still had a plan to get out of this place.

"Babe, let's go. I want you." He whimper against your lips, arms found your waist, a tingle shot through your back from him pleading. "I love you y/n." Justin teeth tugged on your bottom lips.

"That's it!" Harry shouted before tackling down Justin across the table, many screamed from his attack.

Oh shit was about to go down....
___________

I know it's short. Lol

Sorry babes.

Vote

Share

Comment