UNPROFESSIONAL CRUSH (2)

Hope you like the update my African Queens!!! 👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏿👸🏿👸🏿👸🏾👸🏾And happy New Years to everyone!! Even if it's not New Years yet where you're located!!! We're here 2017!!!

Love you guys!!😘😘😘💋💋💋

If ya don't like the image then, I'm sorry. 😬😬😬

Excuse the mistakes!!

_____________

A couple of hours of running around with the  boys doing interviews, photoshoots etc. Had you all drained. You completely forgot that Louis knew your secret while the rest were oblivious to the fact ya had a crush on one of them.

The boys did pick up on how Louis became defensive when it came of what happened on the bus though. They were gonna confront him on that..especially Liam since he was the "leader"of them all.

The boys were in their separate rooms lying on their beds most likely face-timing their girlfriends. You couldn't get him off your mind, so you did the unthinkable and knocked on Harry's door.

You had an excuse though, it was one his cross necklaces that fallen on the floor earlier this day. Louis cooed and told you to give your lover his necklace back, make an excuse to knock on his door and plant one right on him. He didn't know you would take it seriously though.

I mean were you?

You stood back from his door tucking a strand of your healthy long hair behind. The rattle of the door knob was sounding, making you scared. You thought of just throwing his necklace in his room, then running back to yours. But you didn't, ya stayed put. Louis would be so proud.

Harry rubbed his eyes, squinting. "Uhm..?"

He was wondering what are you doing at this time of night?!

The sexy goddess tighten his covers around his waist. Tall figure was meters away from you. "I-I forgot to give you this."

"I'm sorry to disturb you. Didn't know you were asleep. I'm sorry."

He look down at the necklace. And then you. "Keep it, here? And stop apologizing." He took the necklace unlatching the hook from the necklace.

"O-okay."

"Turn around." He said softly, dropping his covers down so he can place the necklace on you.

You blush seeing him in his boxers. Coldness of his fingers brush your skin, goosebumps were rising, "There! It fits you." He turn you around smirking.

"But this is yours."

"I gave it to you. I got a lot of those back at home. And why not give it to you?"

You pondered shrugging looking down shyly at your pained toes. "It's a gift to me to you."

"But it's strange.. that you're here knocking on my door at this time."

"When you could've just gave this to me." He lift your chin up, fuck you were gonna die because he touched you. And damn he was catching on quite fast.

"In the morning." He tug at the cross necklace, your breath caught in your throat.

Those green eyes dance all of your beautiful face. Before aiming at your lips.

"Come." He said slowly, the sexual thoughts had triggered.

He finally let go of the necklace leaving you flustered in that same spot. "Come here. I'm not gonna bite."

He roam his tongue around that fuckable mouth that you would love to ride.

Please bite me, please! Tongue fuck me! Fuck me! I don't care! You thought.

"Just hand me that cover love." You pick up the cover nervously, slowly walking into the glorious hotel room in awe.

"Thanks." He grab the cover from you gently. Fixing his eyes on the bed. "You don't have to sit on the bed if you don't wanna. Don't want to make you uncomfortable."

You played his words over and over again in your head. "So, what's up?" You sat on the bed staring at the star adorably he's curled up in the cover. Head lying next to you at an angle.

"I meant to say..."

"What's up with you and Lou?"

___________

Duh Duh Duuuuuuh!

Vote!

Share!

Comment!

Okay, I made my mind up, I'm not writing those images over. I'll just finish writing another part to it! Soooo who isn't satisfied then 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️