NERVOUS

Sorry, baby dolls for not updating! Hopefully you had a great Christmas! 🎄🎁❤️ Happy Hoildays!😘👏🏾(ARE YOU GIRLS READY FOR THE NEW YEAR?!)

P.S.

This imagine is most likely shit boo's sooooo please hang on tight my loves! I'm still working on the REQUEST y'all told me to write!😘😘😘
____________

"Can you do it or not?" You nod slowly, looking off to the beautiful man across the room. He's standing up in his red vintage button down, messing around with the big neck tie. You just couldn't do it.

"Last time we had a problem, you know?" Amandine your boss said sipping on her black coffee

"Last time we had a problem, you know?" Amandine your boss said sipping on her black coffee. She was informing you on the past work you did with Harry, he just didn't understand the lack of communication. Usually when women tried to help him dress up for events they'd did it with NO problem. You..? It was a total problem.

"It-It's not a problem Amandine. Not this t-time." You assure the tall blonde woman, who was sizing you up from head toe.

"Okay, make sure he's fitted properly and..?!" One of your arms were behind that beautiful back.

"That he's comfortable and secure." You finished her sentence at an instant.

Harry green eyes danced around the area before landing right on yours, he crossed one leg over the other leaning his back against the black cement wall. He couldn't look away, mouth was parted—he didn't know what the hell was going on but he sure didn't wanna look away. You gulped at the tall framed man who stop toying around the material to look at the beauty that he spotted from a far. The rapid noise that sounded grew louder and louder; it was eating you alive. Hands start becoming sweaty, and shaky, you couldn't help but to look around the room watching other people moving equipments.

"Y/N?!" Amandine snapped her fingers. You smiled nervously at the Barbie bitch of a manger.

"Right!" You huffed lowly sauntering over up the black stairs, carefully, looking down at title floors.

"Careful." A male voice came in ear shot.

"You should be really careful, love." Harry softly says, holding onto your waist to keep you from falling on the floor.

"Sorry." Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"There's no need." He smiles letting go of your trembling waist.

"Are you okay?" He asked kindly kicking himself off the wall. You never looked at him just nodded once, Harry didn't like how shaky you'd became when his hands came on your skin.

He didn't wanna make you uncomfortable. "I didn't mean to touch you." He was hoping you wouldn't file a law suit against about him touching you inappropriately.

"No, you're fine." You finally look up at the Adonis carefully, his emeralds turn shades darker, he wasn't sure what was happening to him.

He slowly flicked his eyes closed then open, smiling dearly at this beautiful piece of art. Your eyes avert to his shirt observing it instead of him, you had to catch a delicate breath.

"So

"So..?" He spread his arms far apart, so you can touch him.

"Where do you wanna start?" You outline the massing tape around your neck, pulling on it, while you circle around Harry slowly.

Harry was liking how you were circling around him, he thought it was sexy. The sudden nerves he brought you gave him a clear insight, he knew you were so nervous around him. But he didn't know why? Was it because you found him attractive? Or... just never dealt with men at all? But that couldn't be right, you worked with a lot of famous men.

"A-Arms..." he squint his eyes sexily, "No, problem." You stop dragging the tape to his finger tips, then his left shoulder, Harry emeralds view a pair of plumped lips on that baby doll face. You easily flick your eyes to his telling him his measurements before snapping the massing tape back.

"Where else?" He whisper meters away from that (Dark, Caramel or light skin)

"Right side." You instruct, but Harry turn in the place you requested.

"There you are. So, you don't have to move."

"Thanks," You sigh deeply.

"You sure you're okay?" Harry damp his heart shaped lips, watching his future girlfriend measuring him.

"I'm fine."

"If you'd like I could relieve the stress? How about over pizza?" You giggle lightly at the RockStar material asking you out on a date.

"I-I.."

"Great! I'll give you my number..." Harry smacked his lips together. You didn't respond just continued to touch that man that's making you nervous.

Was he going to make you nervous for long?...

______________________

Vote!

Share!

Comment!