DARK VALENTINE

Happy Valentine's Day gorgeous girls!!! Not into this bullshit day but.....👀👀👀👀I'm doing this for y'all!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍

Enjoy!!!💋💋💋💋💋💋

Okay this shit probably sucks?! But I tried!!!
_______________

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

You sat on the love seat in that tight fitted romper that can make any guys jaw drop. You looked hot as hell! Harry wanted to kiss every inch of that glorious body of yours.

But he knew he couldn't you were mad at him for one reason and one reason only. You hated Valentine's Day it's not that you hated it. It's just a silly day that shouldn't exist. You felt that Valentine's Day should be every day. Not just to post a bear or a pair of chocolates that you'd received from your lover. (You hated couples like that. Broadcasting their love for that one day.)

"Har? You know, I don't like Valentine's Day right?"

You blink those beautiful sparkling eyes of yours, they were glistening off the chandeliers in the spacious living room of Harry's flat.

"Babe? You're always like this." Harry sighed placing a flower down between the two of you.

"Because it's so fucking silly. And pointless. If you really love that person, why not show it everyday?" You were referring to him, he's been treating you like shit.

In front of his band mates. Getting slightly embarrassed over the small things you would say around them. Checking you out the blue. You thought it was because you weren't the corporate color.

"Would you stop? You're ruining it for me. I got you a fucking flower. Planning something for you later. You're being selfish!" He frowns rubbing his hair.

"Ruining it for you? A flower! I'm being selfish?!" Scoffing at the British man.

He would never get that he's the reason you hate it. Only the day behind closed doors he'll post shit up about you or flaunt you to the world.

"You would never get it. Ever!" You yelled pushing him harshly, before standing up and marching in the shared room. You quickly locked the door tears dropping on that lovely romper.

 You quickly locked the door tears dropping on that lovely  romper

Picture I picked from Pinterest. For y'all beauties!!☺️☺️☺️☺️

"Open the door!" He twist the crystal knob, kicking his combat boots against the door. You were having a WHITE girl moment throwing shit across the room sobbing that he's only doing this for this one day.

"What are you doing in there? Y/N?" He bangs harder, you grabbed a pair of scissors from the bathroom to slice the pillows allowing feathers pour out of the expensive fabric.