HE SHOWED YOU HIS TRUE COLORS (4)

If there's errors please excuse them.😩😩😩

Sorry about the slow updates. I'm just in a little funk. Not feeling like myself lately. Enough about me!

Enjoy!

___________

"Yeah, what Harry said." Kendall grit her teeth running her hair in her loose curls. She hates that he was looking at you like this. He kept his eyes on you like you were the only delicate flower in the room.

Harry watched as the two of you linked arms together, the Brit tighten up his jaw pure rage struck through him

Harry watched as the two of you linked arms together, the Brit tighten up his jaw pure rage struck through him. "Harry?" Kendall whine like a mad child trying to gain attention from him.

But he wanted to just tell her to shut the fuck up! "Baby?" Kim eyes slit to Harry's and then to yours.

See Kim was observing the way Harry looked at you she didn't like it. Because he wasn't looking at her sister like that but Kim knew that something was up.

"What ken?" He whispers in her ear straightening out his bow tie. "Can we go? And like..." Harry felt the tip of Kendall's tongue in his ear he slightly ease back from her clearly disgusted from the horny girl.

"No, it's rude. Now stop licking me." He hiss shifting his eyes to Kim smirking forcefully at her and her husband.

"Why?" The little girl as he call her begs for the answer. "Cause your breath stinks." He bit back a chuckle Kylie heard him she start to snicker in the palm of her hand.

Harry emerald eyes roam around the flawless room where people were drinking, talking, mingling. A lot of well known people here. Taking pics posting the shit on social media.
Harry eyes stopped and stared at yours again he watch as you sat down next to Justin not making eye contact with Harry.

Look at me baby he thought.

Harry took the courage to start up an convo...

"So? I'm glad you'd decided to stay. Sorry about the outburst earlier. You guys aren't leaving are you?" Harry chuckles bitterly as he see Justin hand on your inner thigh. Harry wanted to bend back Justin's fingers just so he wouldn't touch you.

"I think we still might. It's up to her." Justin peck your cheek.

"Well, uhm.. Justin?" Harry rubbed his hands together clearing his throat although there were a conversation between Kanye, ken, Kim and Kylie who was talking about north west Harry still snuck in and tried to gain your attention.

"Uhm.. H-how did you two meet?" Harry lean forward rubbing his skin tight jeans he's was angry. Angry that Justin caught your heart just in time.

Justin look over to Harry, "We met at an after party. And we hit it off from there." Justin grins widely at the thought interlacing his fingers with yours.

"Oh, oh that's romantic." Harry was being sarcastic. But Justin didn't think nothing of it.

You kept your head in his shoulder tracing his tattoo you wanted to leave. You knew what Harry was doing. Your heart was beating so fast you thought it my pop out of your chest.

"Soooo romantic." Harry flare out his nose clenching that define jaw in place.

Harry couldn't back out now he wanted his girl back...

__________

Vote

Share

Comment