CHELLY

I know this isn't a imagine about Harry but today's a special day for someone important. And I wanted to make her imagine come alive soooo here you are ChellyLuvsAll!!!

Sorry if there's any mistakes girl.

____________

"Baby get up." Justin mumble against your ear, heat strokes that ebony skin from his hot minty breath. You slightly peek up at his golden eyes and rolled your eyes.

I mean this boy will not let a girl get her beauty sleep! You thought.

His bleach blond hair feathered the right cheek, Justin grazed it lightly over your dark skin. You didn't care you found it loving. Besides it smells of coconuts the boy knows how to groom well. 

"Babe don't roll your eyes. I made breakfast. Chelly?" Justin voice snapped you out your trance. You sat up and looked around and noticed a breakfast tray on the side of the big California bed. It had waffles, bacon and eggs a side of strawberries and a cup full of whip cream.

Did he really do this? Did the Justin Drew beiber do this? He probably had his cooks to help him. You thought.

The thing was Justin rarely ever cooks his chefs  goes out their way to make up a delicious meal for the two of you. Of course he was the most famous man out right now. Everyone knows him for his singing and good looks. You just known as a person... and that's right there has Justin heart beating (10 times faster) he never knew he could get a girl like you that would not trip off the fame, his money or the media oh Justin loved that about you.

"Did you really?" You sat up more, crossing your legs over each other, rubbing your eyes as for Justin he laid his head in the opening of your lap. "Yes, I did." The Canadian white pearly smile glisten off the sun light.

Awe he cooked for me? You thought.

"Chelly don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" You roll your eyes playfully snatching up a bacon strip.

"Like you're not believing a word I am saying." You lean down to press a kiss to his lips.

"CHELLY don't start." Justin lick the bottom set of what he calls it 'melons' yeah he watched re-runs of Martin with you and the mofo think he can call your lips that.

"Boy! You need to stop watching Martin." You cackle jerking your head back dangling the piece of meat in thin air.

"Feed me and no I won't stop watching that show its too funny." Justin mouth parted before he chuckle.

"uhm no. You brought this up here for me." You tease bitting into the bacon Justin whine tracing the tip of his fingers on your inner thighs.

"I'm hungry baby." Justin moan pressing his lips at where his fingertips lies. "O-okay here." You'd got nervous from him moaning you guys hadn't properly had sex all you two did was foreplay that was it.

He sat up turning his head to the left you reached to touch his patience tattoo, tracing it. He look back to you and then your lips, "Chelly? I reallllly want to take this to a next level." You stopped your fingers from tracing his wings in the back of his neck to look at his golden eyes and eyelashes.

Girl he was beautiful you could not take the shit. All you wanted to do is to pounce on him.

"What?" You pat your chest tossing the bacon on the plate gulping

"What?" You pat your chest tossing the bacon on the plate gulping. "You heard me babe." Your heart was pounding hella hard butterflies wouldn't stop fluttering in your belly.

He slowly turned his head to your intertwining hands.

"Unless you do not wanna. I completely understand. I'm not rushing you. Like it doesn't have to be today or yeah." He rambles, he's so nervous that he's all red. You thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"Justin quite." Placing a finger over his lips. "You're not rushing anything I completely understand. I-I ju-" he cut you off with his lips.

He lips were taking control over yours he was the dominant one out of this. All Justin wanted to do was just show you how much he cared. Of course he can write songs or sing them to you but.. he wanted an more physical approach. He stood up on his knees never departing your lips from his, hands glides to your waist the metal of his rings had a shiver pooling up and down your back.

"Chelly I love you." He moans in your mouth pulling you closer to him. His arms wrap around you waist. You wanted to die from him moaning like that.

"WHOA!" Za opened the door to you guys bedroom.

"Look at justin tryna dive in the chocolate. Aye yo fredo!" Za clap his hands leaving his head on the doorframe. He'd been here quite a while playing black ops, smoking weed with fredo and Chaz typical guy shit.

"Look at this nigga!" Za snickers nodding, pointing at Justin who's clearly not laughing he was still kissing you until..

"Beat that pussy up Bruh!" Za hump in mid-air cackling.

"What the fuck Za?"

Justin broke the kiss to say he's really pissed off that he has to detach his lips from his girl. Oh Justin was fuming. You stood back shaking your head at Za. You watch how JUSTIN'S veins contrast from his neck from yelling so hard. Blinking his eyes wildly oh you thought he was hella sexy being mad. It was a TURN ON!

"You know I don't spend that much time with chell cause I'm either doing meet and greets, interviews or on tour. Like come on!" Justin seethe shaking his head Za just laugh along with fredo who just shown up with a box of condoms in his hands you threw your hands up to your face, cause that was so humiliating.

"Protection my dude."

Fredo rose up the condom box Justin hopped off the bed to stand in front of him.

"Jay is serious than a Mothafucka." Za pat his hands on the edges of the doorframe laughing half-heartedly. Justin licked his lips rolling his eyes pushing pass them he has to be alone for a second. You sighed climbing out of bed scowling at the two who's laughing.

"Grow the fuck up." You said pushing right pass them. "Aye Chelly here." Fredo toss you the condom box you shook your head dropping it to the floor to find Justin.

You wanted to know where your love went...

______

Part 2 on the way Chelly!!!💋💋💋💋

Vote

Share

Comment