CHELLY (2)

Enjoy ChellyLuvsAll 💋💋💋💋💋

Excuse the errors!!

Enjoy!!!!😜😜😜☺️☺️☺️

___________

Watching Justin fingers lightly press the keys on the piano has you nearly dropping to your knees. He was in sanctuary his music room as he calls it when he needs peace and quite he comes here to collect it. Justin knows that Za and fredo doesn't mean any harm but it's just sometimes they can take shit a bit too far.

"Justin?" You wrap your arms around his neck from behind he smiles from your soothing touch

"Yes? My love?" He stopped playing the familiar tune on the piano to look up to you.

"You okay?" He suck in a breath nodding, yeah.

"I'm fine they are just are so annoying at times. Like babe? I can't even have time with you like I wanna." He turn around completely gliding his hands down to your hips pulling you into him.

"Awe!" You gush quietly that known scent of his cologne has your knees wobbling. "I'm serious Chelly."

"I know you are. That's what makes it cute."

You held onto him running your hands in his blond hair. Justin closed his eyes humming a soft tune, rubbing his nose on your stomach, trailing it back up to your chest. Justin look back into your eye blushing quite hard from the thought of you two

"Making love." He couldn't stop thinking at how he would leave you with aching kisses across your ebony skin or how he would mark you letting every man know that you're his.

"What's gotten you all flustered?" You ask timidly, cause you were on the low thinking about the same thing.

"The question is why are you acting shy chell?"

"Boy shut up. I'm not. Quite." You swat his shoulder giggling nervously. "Okay, if you say so."

"I'm not. Now quite." You groan he shakes his head no.

"I won't chell." He tease blinking slowly. "Then tell me baby?" The Canadian egg on clearly trying to know what's up your whole persona.

"No I won't." Shyly tilt your head up to the ceiling walls. "Tell me."

"What will make you shut up?" Your brown eyes glance back at his tugging his hair.

"If you kiss me than I will." His mouth was in a thin line, skin turned scarlet.

"Okay, fine." You stood back to press your lips to his, he part his mouth to slither his tongue in your mouth.

Justin lift himself up off the bench guiding you to the opposite of the room he was fighting for dominance, so you'd let him have it. Your back hit the wall hard causing you to groan and whimper in the kiss. Your hands start running through his soft, blond hair. Justin tilt his head to left and then right lifting you up by the back of your thighs. Your eyes grew big from him lifting you up like this, Justin broke the kiss to catch a breath.

"Shit Chelly. I want you." Justin said desperately.

"I want you too." You replied before pressing your mouth on his.

You guys wanted one another...

__________

vote

Share

Comment