HE BULLIES YOU (2)

Enjoy!!!
____________

You were at home finishing Harry's biology work jotting down every right possible answer.

"Honey?!" Your mom called from downstairs.

"Yes, mom!" You shouted back bunching your hair up then letting it fall back down. You were stressed out.

"This fine boy is here to see you." You couldn't believe your mom said such a thing so you chuckled.

"What's his name?" You tap the mechanical pencil on the desk top.

"He said his name is Harry!" You gulped shrinking down in the rolling chair an unsettle feeling came crossing at your lower abdomen.

You wondered why? Was it because Harry was here? Your answer was yes. You never knew he knew where you'd lived, tears blind your perfect vision. You were scared, more like terrified is to what Harry styles was going to do to you. Would he attack you in your own home or..?

"Y/N! I'm sending him up." The floor boards of the stairs start to squeak, the heaviness of your bullies boots were thumping on the floor.

You covered your face crying softly. His footsteps were getting closer and closer until...

"Y/N?" A soft knock was sound thank god you locked and closed your door.

"Wh-what?"

"Listen I'm not done with the assignment." staring at the brown door watching the door knob twist and turn.

"Just open the door. I'm not going to hurt you." Harry sounded so sincere.

Did you wanna really open the door? Or...

__________
Part three will be waaaaay better!! I hadn't put much effort in this image as you can see. 😔

Comment!

Share!

Vote!