NOW HE NOTICE YOU

Enjoy!!!!

Excuse mistakes!
__________

"Hey." Harry wave at you from across the lockers well at least you thought. You have a major crush on Harry of course he doesn't notice. He doesn't notice you.

"Hey, Y/N." he replied lifting himself off the lockers green eyes aim to the blonde next to you who's slamming her locker.

"Are you going to niall's party? I think it's next Saturday? Yeah it is. But are you going?" The blonde eye lashes were batting at harry like crazy.

She has a crush on Harry. Shit every girl in that damn school panties get wet just by one glance at the tall boy.

Her pale skin was beginning to turn beet red. You brought the strap of your back pack on your shoulders correctly to avoid the embarrassing moment.

You thought he waved at you for once, harry never paid close attention to you. It wasn't that he did it on purpose... he just love to talk to people that he's familiar with. Making new friends weren't his thing. He just doesn't feel as comfortable sparking up an convo with anyone unless they start a conversation with him.

"Uhm... I'm not sure." He scratches his hair eyes aiming toward the floor. "Why?" She hip bumped him he chuckles sucking in his lip, roaming his eyes to the complete empty hall.

You don't know why you couldn't stop staring at him it's just that.....

"I'm not really into parties. And niall's parties are always wiiiillld!"

"He has fireworks blasting everywhere, I hate fireworks." He shakes his head rocking back on his black boots, you thought he was cute to admit his fear of fireworks.

"Awe!" She gush standing her toes to pinch his cheek. "Stop it." He playfully pat her hands down.

"Okay, but please think about Harry. I'll be there." She place a hand on her hip eying him up and down, harry mouth was in a thin line.

"Okay." He simply said hugging her from the side. "See ya!" She press a kiss on his cheek before giggling and running off. It was only you and him in the hallway.

Harry shook his head at the blonde, green eyes quickly glanced at you, lips pulled into his mouth.

You cleared your throat from the simple glance he given you. The blush rush to your cheeks. Thank god he couldn't see you blush( A/N: well most of you girls😉) your feet rocked back and forth on the cement kinda ground. Harry twirl his fingers in his hair before turning on his heel and heading down the hall, he start humming a soft tune; leaving you in a rough state. You wanted nothing than to just scream on the top of your lungs on how stupid you was just standing there like a dumb fuck.

Of course he doesn't notice you! He just doesn't! You were ready to pull your hair out. A stray tear left your eye, you couldn't believe he walked away without saying a simple hi. Your eyes wandered around the hall to see Harry stopping in place, back looking back at you, one hand on his waist.

Harry did a 360 the heel of his boot rotated back toward you, thumping of his boots came down the halls. YOU immediately scattered over to your locker pretending you were getting something out of there.

"Styles?!" Harry peeked up from his phone of course he was on his damn phone!
Still no hi! Or anything?! What the hell!

"Yeah!" Harry nod at Louis who's having his hand on his hip.

"What the hell? Where were you?" You were taken back at the two.

"Can you calm down. I was going to go there." Harry chuckle stuffing his phone in his pocket ruffling with his hair.

"You're such a liar." Louis slap his knee rolling his eyes, "Come on." Harry eyes look up to ceiling for a bit and then to you. His stare was passionate.

For the first time in a long time you felt wanted.

"I'll uhm... C-catch you later." Harry gulp looking you up and down very slowly. Butterflies sparked through you it snaked its way around your beating heart.  

Damn! Why haven't I notice her? She's a fucking goddess! Shit! He thought.

"Snap out of it. Let's go. You have to change mate."

"We have practice this way haereh!" He purposely snap his fingers before darting his tongue out savoring his lips at the thought of you.

Harry green eyes slowly left yours to look in his mates eyes he couldn't stop staring.

The emerald eyed hottie wasn't the only one taking a liking....

_________

Vote

Share

Comment