BLOODY CAMP

So, since it's almost Halloween I wanted to make a imagine series until the 31st🎃😈👀!!!

Excuse errors my loves.

__________

"Who's idea was it to go camping?" Bella Hadid one of your closet best-friends ask before taking out the red flash-light inside her fleece fiery jacket to match

You were stepping on the twigs of the woods in middle of one of California's biggest camp-site. It was well known that the Haida's camp here all the time, even along UCLA knew that they would invite almost anyone up here for a three day experience, it was refreshing to them, seeing nature take a turn on everyone's life.

"Ha-ha! You know it was you guys idea." Your hip bumped into hers.

"Well, this time it wasn't me. I wanted to just chill on the beach not shiver through the cold." She truthfully tell you sniffing her snot back up in her nose.

"Ask your sister and her boyfriend."

"Why we're here?" You scoffed up to the clear blue sky of Northern California, as on clock-work white smoke escaped your mouth.

"Literally they were begging me and Harry to come here!" You sarcastically said tilting your head to the left and right, the vibrant colorful trees were dancing because of the cool wind.

"Next time don't go. It's something about this camp-site that literally creeps me out. It's like someone or som—"

"What?" You ask not taking her seriously, Bella just didn't wanna be here.

Something was off about this area. You shivered a bit hugging your body. You guys were going back to the car to get the packs of hamburgers and hot dogs out the truck.

Little did y'all know someone or something was rustling in the forest, it was keeping a close eye on you two. Bella instantly, found the keys in her pocket to pop open the truck before she tuck the flash-light in her pocket again.

"You heard that?" She quickly wandered her eyes around. You didn't hear anything, she was just being paranoid.

"Hear what B?"

"Never-mind.I found the keys." She mumbling. She just wanted to pack up and leave. Gigi startled both of you. She threw a marshmallow that she held to her.

"JESUS Gigi!" Bella held her chest, "Are you okay?" She covered her mouth at her sisters behavior not understanding this fear she brought.