HE MAKES YOU SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED

"Babe!" Harry calls out to you from his room.

"I'm so damn serious though."

You were arguing an hour an half ago about the GALA that's happening tonight, the thing was that Harry didn't like what you picked out for your outfit. He said it was too exposing and every guy would look at you. You told the Brit that you didn't care the only man you were trying to pleased was him.

But the hot mother-fucker wasn't hearing that at all. His jealous mind thought about the horny celebrity guys parading around you, charming you, saying displeasing things to his baby. Harry loves you, oh he loves you more than himself. It drives him mad that guys take a look see at you. Not his black queen. (He always call you that) He didn't want them to look at his precious jewel.

"Harry, babe? You're being dramatic." You sigh curling the last strand of your Brazilian weave after feathering it with a wide tooth comb.

Oh you knew how to touch up your own head. You didn't need a stylist to do that.

"Y/N? I'm not okay." Harry leaned his head on the door frame he's sporting an Giorgio Armani black Suede suit, long curls cascade to his shoulders.

"So, you're saying.. that you're not being ridiculous? It's just a dress baby. And besides I'm only there for you."

"Babe? You let your jealousy get in the way of everything." You drop the wand to stand on your toes and kiss his frowning mouth.

"Y/N?" He moan into your mouth lapping his tongue with yours grabbing your hips.

"Fuck." he deepen the kiss lifting you by the thighs.

"Harry." You broke the kiss things are getting way too heated.

But Harry didn't care he wanted to take you on the bathroom floor, fuck you until you scream his name loud and clear so the whole world can hear.

"Take this off." he rasp lips gently moved against yours snapping your lace panties back in place with his fuck-able fingers.

"Harry we can't."

You shook your head but he didn't listen he darted his tongue back in your minty fresh mouth, backing you up to the nearest wall of the bathroom.

"Why not?" he chuckles.

"We have to get ready." You groan in the kiss.

"Let me fuck you hard on the bathroom floor." Hooking his fingers in the hem of your panties, sliding them down slowly. More like sexily.

You were soaking wet from his dirty words. "Harrrrry!"

"What? I'm serious." he stood back from you to kneel down on both knees sliding the rest of your Victoria's Secret panties down to your ankles.

"Look at that." Harry tilt his head to look at your perfectly groomed jewel, tracing your shiny lips using his thumb.

His green eyes darken of lust, their dilating cherry lips parted at the sight of your dripping slit. Nose flares out a bit, rough hands rubbing circles on your inner thigh your head is thrown back from the contact of his skin.

"Does daddy make you this wet?" The lust deep within his deep raspy voice provokes.

"Fuck yes!" You couldn't take it anymore the sound of his voice has you quivering.

"Yes, he does!"

"Fuck!" You wanted him so badly...but Harry had other plans.

"Damn..to bad." he scratch his loose curls sucking in a deep breath, "Your pussy was looking quite tasty too. Oh well."

The sex Greek god bit the corner of his mouth standing up chuckling.

"Too bad what?"

"Boy you better get to work!" Looking your man up and down his cute dimples were shown.

"Boy you better get to work." He mocks slapping his knee before damping his lips.

"Ugh I can't stand yo ugly ass for real!" You pushed through him walking into you guys bedroom.

You were pissed the fuck off at what Harry did. It was not funny at all now he made you frustrated, sexually. Harry did that to show you that he's the boss, well daddy is what you called him in bed. So, he was daddy you had to listen to his orders, if he wanted you to not to wear a simple outfit you had to obey. It was apart of you guys kink. The same goes for him, if he was wearing a sexy outfit then you had a say in it. But today, oh today, you were going to break this game. You were gonna wear that long—sleeve shimmering golden Versace dress that covered your neck and legs.

So, that's what you did before you'd showered of course....

__________

Comment!

Share!

Vote!