HE SHOWED YOU HIS TRUE COLORS (3)

Excuse the errors!

__________

"What's up babe? You look tense." Justin tap your shoulder he was literally just talking Kendall and Kylie's ears off about the yeezy's he got custom made.

"I'm fine Justin."

You thought to yourself that he was being hella extra right now cause Kanye and Kim was around. You wanted to just walk away and just go home but you knew how important it was to your man that you stay by his side.

"What's up bae." You sigh he was showing his ass off.

The others awe and said how cute that was of Justin of saying that. You were ready to leave from them just awing and shit. You hated being center of attention, it got you all icky feeling. Especially being in the room with these so called famous icons. You roll your eyes chuckling at how he's grazing his teeth on your ear. You jerk head back furrowing your eyebrows looking at your man like: Nigga the door!

"Am I interrupting anything? I hope, I'm not." Your heart almost stop from the sound of his voice, tears form your eyes from the sight of Harry.

You gulp shaking, "Baby are you okay?" Justin ask, grazing your skin.

"I was only kidding. I'm sorry." You would awe about how he thought you would be angry over a such thing. "No, Justin I'm not." A stray of tear fell upon your cheek.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You hid your face in his neck holding him close. The memories of Harry and you start to re-play over and over in your head.

"I-I have to tell you something. Can we talk." He rub your back. "Okay, sure."

You clear your face of the tears, Justin drew circles on your skin to calm you down.

The kardashians/Jenner were not paying you and Justin any mind they were stuck on the infamous Harry styles. He's sat Kendall on his lap playing with the ends of her hair Kim kept awing about the two saying ship names it made you sick to your fucking stomach. The thing is Harry doesn't recognize you but he could've sworn he knew you from somewhere. He just could not put his finger on it. Harry gently place Kendall to the side to obviously look at you. Curving his head your direction bitting down on his lips his eyes grew wide for a second.

"Y/N?" He says your name everyone stop talking to pay attention to you and Harry

"Y/N isn't that your name?" He ask sternly, he was pissed off to see Justin holding your hand.

You ignored him not answering was best.

The thing was Harry was in love with you.. ever since that night...

"Harry?"

"You know her?" Kendall raise an eyebrow she wasn't bothered that you knew him she was bothered at how he stared at you with so much vehement.

"Harry?" He shook his head snapping out of the trans, he thought you'd grown to be even more beautiful.

"Yeah, we use to attend school together back in Cheshire."

"That was sooo long ago." His green eyes darken from how Justin start whispering into your ear.

He hated the way he was touching you. He hated the way you let me him touch you. He hated that he couldn't touch you. Make love to even. He stayed up thinking about you day in and day out even when he was writing lyrics all he could think about was you, only you. You're the real reason why he made a career out of singing. You were his inspiration. And that right there just makes his heart skip, flip and flutter.

"Babe your shaking are you okay?" You shook your head hopping off of the sofa taking Justin's hands.

You start guiding him to the other side of the room, "Hey, baby. I'm here what's wrong?" Justin wipe your tears.

"You wanna leave? And talk about this at home?" Justin white teeth were on display, as he smile sympathetically.

"Yes, please. I-I wanna go." You cleared your throat sniffing accidentally saying it out loud.

"I think you should stay!" Harry says loud and clear roaming his tongue in his mouth green almost teary eyes burn into yours.

He didn't want you to go....

_______________

Bruh this image sucked ass!!!

Lol

Vote

Share

Comment