HE SHOWED YOU HIS TRUE COLORS..

It was midnight and all you wanted to do is..

"You see that star." Harry points at the big star that's glowing gliding across the night sky.

"Yeah, I see it Harry

"Yeah, I see it Harry. Sooo?" You place a hand on your chin the free hand twirl its way around his curls.

You thought he was absolutely beautiful and nothing in the night sky can compare to his beauty. Of course it was hella clichè to even think of describing the hot guy but at least you'd attempted to try.

He breathe out, "Why do you do that?" those olive green like eyes avert to your (full, thin) lips.

You stop twirling your finger around his loose curls. "Do what?"

He start to face you more clearly lying on his side since he was lying on his back enjoying the night sky. "Why do you always stare at me like that?

"Or even yet.. twirl my hair around your fingers?"

See you and Harry was only fuck buddies/friends but you wanted more with him. He brought life to you again, and the life is his company. Cause no one beside him helped you  out when you were feeling low or..

"Are you catching feeling for me Y/N? I hope you are not." You scoff easily but in the inside you heart start to hammer against your chest.

"Listen..styles?"

"I'm not okay? Let's just go it's getting late."

You blink a couple of times to get rid of the aching reason of him for not excepting a relationship with you.

You knew Harry didn't like you like that. He only likes you as a friend and that's it. I mean you really thought he only picked you out of the million of blond bimbos for just a thrill of excitement. Was it because you were the only black girl he'd ever fucked around with? Ever, ever in life. It burned you up at the mural thought, you couldn't breathe just thinking about the way he would just hide you away from his family and friends. Was he ashamed of you? Because of your skin color? Or..

A stray of tear fell upon your cheek, "Y/N what's wrong?" You pretend to look down at your glowing phone.

"Nothing, like I said uhm.. let's go. Unless you wanna stay. It's okay."

You shoved your phone in your pocket roughly you were angry, heartbroken from what information you'd gathered up. You were too blinded to realize it.

"You know what?" You sniffled rubbing your black skinny's before standing up off the red blanket. Harry raise up an eyebrow crossing his arms behind his head, slightly smirking. "What?"

"I'm done with this! Us!" You point back and forth between an open space. His smirk fell now he was sitting on his ass eyes roaming the empty space.

"W-What?" He stammers chewing on his bottom lips. "You heard me." A few tears cascade down your beautiful (light, dark, caramel) skin.

"I'm done being used by you. I am catching feelings.. but you know what?" You cross your arms clearing your throat crushing the rock underneath your black doc martens.

"Y/N babe please calm down." He lowered his manly hands shushing you looking around the secluded area.

"No! I'm not going to stay quite! I want the whole world to know what type of jack ass you are!" He stood up having an unreadable stare in his eyes, stepping toward to you. Which made you step back out of fear. Snaps of twigs are heard from behind you two you couldn't decipher what was going on but you'd turned away from Harry and ran, moving the tree branches away from your direction, clawing your way through the deep mud, Harry's call of your name has you running faster he was hot on your tail. But for what?

"Y/N!" His shouts echoes, "Come back here!"

You kept moving, panting holding your chest, stumbling across a lot of sticks on the way but you gained yourself pushing your way through to get to your own personal car. Thank the lord you brought your own car there. You fiddled with the car keys in your right pocket, fishing them out tiredly, snaps of twigs grew closer. The shout of your name increased by the minute, you pressed the unlock button to your Mercedes Benz jogging to it to hop in. Once you closed your door a shadow start to creep up on you. You press the start button, clicking it twice so the engine can roar. Harry start to walk up to your car pulling the lever banging on your window.

"Don't leave. Y/N let's talk." The brunette suggest panting from the mile run.

"Leave me alone." You raise down your window to say seriously. "Loose my number." He start to tear up for a reason the glint of sadness start to unravel over his face.

"What?" Harry croak it's as if he was going to cry.

"You heard me!"

"Loose it. I can't be around you anymore!" Your voice start to shake, he push back a few of his curls shaking his head no.

"Stop don't say that." He reach his hands inside your car to unlock the door but you sped off a little.

"I am done." It was as if you broke up with him. You sped off leaving him lonely to soak in his on sorrows.

Did you regret it?

_______

Not my best....lol

But.. Hey!

Vote

Share

Comment