INSECURE (8)

Enjoy my beautiful butterflies! 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Fly away with me.....

Excuse the mistakes!!

________________________

INSECURE {Scene 8}

 A/N; Think Pom poms piece!

That beating heart was caught in the base of your throat. Hearing his voice only inches away. You wanted to run back and hide, not wanting to be seen. You press that shaky palm over that heart. It was thumping out of control from thoughts of Zayn just dropping the mic on the floor to kiss you again.

"Watch it." Jelena bumped your shoulder before coming back in from the stage.

"Make sure you keep your eyes on the runway. Not on my mans." Jelena tell you pointing her chrome colored manicured nails at you.

Is that a threat? Ha! Hoe please! You thought.

"Jelena? I don't want him." You truthfully tell her bumping her shoulder harshly. Not taking heat to what she said.

She wanted to pull your hair so bad, to slam you to the floor. But she regain her composure and walked back to her sister Bella who's texting her boyfriend Abel (the weekend) telling him about the situation. He told her to stay out of it and not let her sister problems get in her way. They're having a full on argument through a text. Abel was soon going to break up with her childish ass little did she know. After Bella ended the text she start talking to G about
plotting their next moves. Maybe calling Kendall Jenner would help her plan work out? Possibly.

Your feet start picking up at the beat. Rush of wind picked on those curly locks. Illuminating lights start glowing on you. Many were so impressed with the design. Editors start jotting down how fiercely hot you look in the piece. How everyone in the room goes silent from that beautiful black woman that has harry chained at the neck. It's true he's whipped. Harry had to blink a couple of times at how beautiful you looked walking sexily to the end of the run way.

You bend over a bit, long manicured finger clenched on your white teeth. Zayn eyes grew big at the gesture but he kept singing holding the mic to his lips. You bat your natural long eyelashes to wiggle that cute ass of yours. The red accessories start jiggling; people awe at the purple matching bra and panties to be a gasp full at how're you walking in those tall yellow boots. You look like an alluring black QUEEN. And that you were.

What the fuck is she doing?

Bending over!

Why is she doing this to me?

Most importantly in front of that fucker Zayn! I seen the way he'd looked at her. Harry thought.