INSECURE (11)

"Where are you going?" Harry sighed on the other side of the door. You'd immediately locked the door before he could ease his way into your hotel room.

Rachel just brought him in there without any trace of guiltiness she knew for a fact that you were gonna forgive her. Because you wanted him. You missed him even.

"I'm leaving," you gulped tossing the last piece of article in the Chanel suitcase.

"What?" Harry graze his fingers along the shielded door. His heart dropped tremendously.

As soon as you opened the door Harry mouth part at your beauty. He's stunned he couldn't allow you to leave him.

"Excuse me." You raise an eyebrow. "No." He took a hold of your suitcase not caring if he's being possessive or not.

"Harry?" You placed a hand over his hand trying to unwind his hand off the brown-ish leather handle.

But ya boy Harry was mighty stronger than you.

"You're not going anywhere!" He spat walking up to your face.

"Harry, get out of MY face!" the veins on your neck were prominent for Harry could see how deranged his only love came out to be at the moment. He didn't care. He wanted you to feel some kinda emotion. Just like the one you felt last night.

"No!" He flung the item full of clothes across the room.

You were quite frightened from his throwing pattern it flew so fast past your face. "Are you crazy!" You pushed him slightly away but he just came closer to you.

"Over you? Fuck yes!" The tint around his irises grew darker. It was true. He was so crazy in love.

"You can't deny that you love me." He continued making your body turn to mush.

His right hand rub along that natural–flawless skin. The shallow breathes took him in oblivion he just couldn't control his next movement. So, he leaned in and kissed you. Passionately.

Harry's tongue delivered the most massaging causing you to moan. Harry could've sworn that his HEART was being brought back to life from this kiss. If only if he said the corny shit out loud you two would have a great laugh. Harry immediately backed you up to the vacant wall undoing the buttons of your top. Exposing that amazing orange—lace bra. The goosebumps rise so fast on your skin this was happening too fast.

"You can't deny it." He whisper. "This is too much." You presses a shaky hand on his covered chest.

"What's too much?"

"Harry.."

"No, I'm asking." He grab a hold of you.

"I can't do this." Harry frown before clenching his jaw in place.

"You can't do what?"

"I just can't." You held a tight smile picking yourself off the wall. "Why?" Harry pushed you back softly moving his face in a curving kinda way. His face was quite close.

"Is it because you found out that you're in love with that cock-sucker Zayn?!" Harry yelled.

He swear he was gonna punch a fucking wall or something.

"Is that it?"

You were scared of how deep and scary Harry voice sounded right now. It was as if seeing the sight of a Supernatural demon. That's completely how Harry jade eyes turned into. He was beyond livid.

"No!"

"Then what?" Harry said easing his hand off. "I need time." You stressed giving him tears from the pain that he caused.

"No, no! Fuck that!" Harry shook his head.

"There's not going to be anymore space, look at me Y/N?" Your eyes viewed the decorated bed.

"Look at me?" Harry pressed his forehead against yours. His heart shaped lips were stuck on your mind how they'd felt against yours minutes ago.

"I'm looking

"I'm looking. It's not like you're giving me a choice."

"True." He responded.

"Harry we should go our sep—"

"Don't fucking say it," Harry growled.

______________________

2 more imagines left of this series... what do you thinks going to happen?

Vote

Share

Comment