DIVORCED (3)

I know it has been awhile. Sorry, My African Queens! Love you all!  Hopefully you'll enjoy this as much as I did writing it. ❤️💞
_______________

The rain hit the wet pavement of your home. It was morning and the girls were getting ready to be dropped off, you couldn't get his jealous voice out of your head all night after that awful date. But was it really awful? Was he that bad? Or was it because you still had a thing for your children's father? Whatever it was, it wasn't healthy to be up all night about.

Your stance was quite unique in a way, how that beautiful head lied on the glass window of the upper floors of that [3.5 Million dollar] home. Watching the trees sway along the rain drops. A clap of thunder boomed throughout the home making the glass like house shake in fear. You didn't flinch not one bit at the impact.

Something's were on your mind. For Sure.

Your eyes wandered around catching every sight of Nature's course

Your eyes wandered around catching every sight of Nature's course. An all familiar Mercedes Benz pulling around the roundabout outside the gated area. It was him. And your Alluring Angels. You hopped off the foot of the singular sofa rushing down the spiral stair case.

In a bliss of the moment the door bell rang, you made sure to turn on the left you and check out your attire. It was just causal but still cute. A pair of Boyfriend jeans; Crop top and a flannel around your waist.

A/N: Here's a picture of the outfit!👌🏾❤️

You simply wrap a few strands of Senegalese Twist around that messy twist bun of yours. To allow the tip of your fingers to stop where your {makeup-free-face} lies.

"Mommy!" Alex bang on the door. In her grey and pink rain coat while Tatum followed her in her black and turquoise rain coat.

"Open the door, Mama it's cold." Tatum stomp in her rain boots.

Little splashes came from underneath her. You smiled at their adorable ways through the glass door.