BAD BOY STYLES (Part 2)

Enjoy! Excuse the mistakes!

____________________

"What?"

"When are you gonna live?" Kathleen said.

"Kathleen? I'm fine." You refereed to the laptop.

Your story was getting intense.

6 months without him. That's how long it been. Harry was living the fuckboy dream.. that he was.

"You're not dude; sitting in this Saga." Kathleen gets up from her messy bed to lean on your shoulder. Her aqua colored eyes scanned the last couple of the fragments in the last two sentences. She simply didn't say anything she just smirked at how you would clarify her work. You know you being a 4.0 College Student and all.

"Fragments." She whispered. You look over to her.

"I was gonna fix them Kat." She quirk up a simple snort. "What is your story about even?" She looked down at your white painted nails. "Go on Wattpad and find out, it's like a Series. I wouldn't refer it as a Saga."

"What the fuck is a Wattpad?"

"It's a reading App."

"Boring." She tease. "Why are you still right here then?" You laugh.

Her eyes followed the next sentence.

Ashley walked down the last flight of stairs, holding her chest for the thought of anything happening to her Dark Knight. The loud grunts echoed off of the Stoned walls; proudly giving the quick view of Zachary's muscled back. She knew in this moment he was going to be her forever. What were the choices of being his forever? Could that mean giving up her pride in life? Her whole bei—

"You're a sucker for love." She continued to tease.

"Fuck you." You rolled those beautiful eyes.

It was as if Harry was in the room again mocking your work. A tear fell down.

"Oh? I was just joking." Kathleen reach to wipe that tear away.

"Y/N?" You shut the laptop sobbing.

"I'm fine, that's just something he'll say."

"I can't even... believe myself. Crying  over him." Kat frown bringing your head on her shoulder.

"Harry is a fuckboy! Sweetie—He doesn't know what love is. . . he's still in deep with the fitting in."

That was true.

"You know he was cheating on me the whole time? Someone told me, they actually show me the sex tapes he made with them." A hiccup escaped those now chapped lips.

"I had a feeling, he was. I just didn't wanna tell you."

A short pause was brought out.

"You were so like in love." Kathleen exclaimed rubbing your back.

"I'm not in love with him, that wasn't love. It was loneliness; lust even?" The cries came out muffled into Kathleen favorite Rolling-Stones-Shirt.

She didn't care you were her friend/dorm mate.

"We make up stories in our heads, believing this IS how love should be and none of the stories that we have lived in, doesn't compare to the ones that we see on TV or in Novels." You tell her.

Kathleen replied, "That's because they're not REAL. . . you can't go and think that you can change something like a—–director or a writer. That's not how life works."

"Love? Isn't scripted, It's given." The blue eyed girl finished.

"Why can't I find it, why does every guy have to be a this way?"

"Not all men are, you have to stop looking for love." She sighed, "Let it find you, trust me it will find you."

"When Kat?" She smiled. "It's going to hit you like a ton of bricks." She made her voice deeper, causing her Crystal eyes to glisten.

"For someone so invested in writing Romantic novels you should know it takes time, you can't rush perfection right?"

"You're right. It's a process." You reply cautiously.

"It's a lot of bumpy roads ahead. When you come to find it, not all relationships are perfect from the looks of it I would say Harry Styles was your first everything." She hit it right on the nose.

"Experience the life of relationships, and I promise you? You'll see."

"How do you know he's my First everything?"

"I can tell. Trust me."

A loud knock was sounded at the door of you guys dorm room. A random cherry haired girl wanted to give flyers out. Delta side was throwing a party tonight, in which  was what Frat harry was in. Kathleen gotten up before furrowing her eyebrows at the loud pounding noise. She was wondering who in the fuck was knocking at her damn door so loud?

"Who the fuck is it?!" Kathleen rolled her slim neck, holding onto the sliver door knob. When Kat opened the door there was this red haired girl named Sarah, wiggling the darn flyer in her face.

All Kat wanted to do was go toe to toe with her. You just sat there looking right over her shoulder to see a handsome goddess walk past the halls.

Before he said. "Hey, Kat!"

Zayn said flashing her a wicked smirk mixed in with his adorable laugh, he love how blunt and up front Kat was.

Y/N: Zayn was younger on this gif!

"What's up Z!"

"Kathleen who was that?" You asked over the slammed door.

"Some corny ass bitch who gave me a flyer to Delta's." She waved the black paper in her face.

"Who gives. Right?" She kicked open her mini-fridge.

"Right." You smiled half-heartily.

"So, who was the Raven haired dude?" You were interested.

I mean really interested...

_______________________

Two more parts to this series and it's done. Hopefully you enjoyed beautiful queens!💞🤗😍❤️

Love ya all!

Vote

Share

Comment