HE MAKES YOU SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED (2)

Sorry my loves I haven't been updating this. 💋💋💋💋

But here you are!!!

If there are any mistakes please excuse them. My beautiful people. 😇😇😇😇

Enjoy!!!

__________

"What the fuck?" Harry points his long finger at you.

"Take that off." he whisper to himself before whistling.

You're sat at the edge of the bed in that DRESS. Harry mouth twist up tightly the swirl of black pool through his green eyes from your decision on wearing that dress. He look upon the ceiling walls trying to calm down his anger. See he wanted to rip that dress off,  fuck you until you said "Your in charge daddy!" But he restrained himself.. it seem as if you guys were going to be 10 mins late to this GALA.

"Babe?" Harry thick manly British voice interrupted your humming

"What?" You snap swinging your hair to your left shoulder.

"You know Kylie Jenner wore that same exact dress at the ESPYS this year? I know you don't like to copy... I just had to let you know." he mumble the last part twisting his bottom lip.

You sigh looking at him with a blank, irritated stare. Placing the palm of your hands on the bed, he dropped his head down to look at his shoes, smirking a bit. Running his fingers through his gorgeous brown hair, something in you wanted to hit him in his face from saying that. He knew you would change because a simple celeb wore the dress you picked out. You hate that he was right. But—you knew—you knew what your man was doing. Harry was trying to have you take the dress off.

He finally slowly lift his head up putting two thumbs up, mouth open slightly, "Please?"

"Please nothin." You scoff waving your hands.