HE SHOWED YOU HIS TRUE COLORS (6)

Excuse the mistakes!!!

Enjoy!!!

___________

"Harry stop!"

"Daaaamn!" One person said throughout the whole complication repeatedly.

"Harry, quit it!"

You screamed over the gasps and shouting so the two known stars could stop fighting. Harry's rolling around on the floor with Justin, holding his jaw in place, throwing punches, right to left.Justin tries to dodge the emerald GODDESS hits by; taking a hold of his wrist. That's not happening cause of Harry's strength. And hold on him is tight.Justin wasn't backing down out of the fight, he swung a punch at the curly head young man. Kim start covering her face shaking her head, Kanye is in shocked as well as Kylie as for Kendall she's trying to pry Harry off of her bestie JB.

"Stop it!"

You yelled on the top of your lungs; tears streaming down your ALLURING face wondering where's the god damn security-guards at.

Like where are they? You thought.

Your left hand cup that fabulous Valentino-red-satin-dress.

Girl you were clearly over this scene! The thick crimson—blood from Justin's mouth grew with every impact harry brought to his precious face

Girl you were clearly over this scene! The thick crimson—blood from Justin's mouth grew with every impact harry brought to his precious face. It was like a SCENE from a movie flared off in thin air the audience were growing thicker by the second many celebs were snap-chatting others chanting "stop it," while 10% found it humors that JB was getting his ass kicked for once in his life.

"You think? You can take my fucking girl?"

Harry scrawny tatted hands reached for Justin's neck, but in a blink Justin took a hold of Harry's wrist pushing him off of his body.

"Your girl? Please! She's my girl now you bitch!" Justin spat, blood trickling down his mouth before he quickly jabbed him the face.

"Fuck this!" Harry head snap back for a bit.

I guess jay's boxing lesson were helping after-all. You thought.

You immediately shook your head of the thought.

Justin grunts grew when Harry tried to reach his neck again. "Harry quit it!" You marched over to them in your "6" inch heels; pushing through the crowd, to have a grip of Harry.

You brought him off of Justin. Quickly without hesitation.

You look down at Justin's bruised face. Yeah, Justin was beat up pretty badly, "What is wrong with you?" You kneeled down rubbing through Justin's hair, sobbing.

Harry backed up gulping, looking around, "You!" Harry said pointing, green eyes aiming back and forth between Justin and yours.

What?! You thought.

You looked at everyone who's staring at you, Harry and Justin. And then back to your old friend/fuck buddy.

Harry didn't care right now. He wanted to express his feelings to you in front of everyone he couldn't take it. He didn't care about Kendall being right there or her sisters he wanted to get his point across that he still cared about you. Harry wanted you know what clutched onto him for ages. His devotion.

Yeah, Harry could've thought of a different ways to approach you. Maybe carrying you into a vacant room? Trying to talk to you formally like an mature adult. And not act on, like what just happened now. It stung Harry that he did something like this. How he put his hands on Justin.. Harry will admit—it was wrong.

That part of the night should've been avoided. But fuck that Harry doesn't care! Those nasty Canadian lips were upon his lovers. That he was not taking lightly. Not in front of his face. Not ever! You're his girl. Rather you feel or not. You're his.

The handsome man struggle to get up, gently wiping his bloody knuckles on his pants leg.

"Are you gonna sit here and act like you don't fucking know me? Y/N?"

Everyone gasped you were clearly embarrassed brown (or whatever color eyes you have) looking down at Justin who's glaring at Harry, thinking about another movement to take.. jay was ready to pounce him, but you held him back.

"What are you talking about?" You played clueless tears blocking your vision. "Are you?" Harry hand swept across his hair, tears blocking his green eyes.

His lips quiver, "You reallly going to play dumb?" A tear stream down Harry's face,

Seconds later he took the opportunity to flip over the glass table.

You flinched along with everyone from the glass being shattered to the floor. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" Another gasped from the crowd grew.

"Whaaaaaat?!"

"Oh. My. God!"

"That was hot!"

You couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the last one.

"Barbara?"

Yeah, ms. Barbara palvin was there being the thot she was. She was enemy. One girl that tried to tear you and JB apart...(A/N: love Barbara palvin I have nothing against her.)

"What? It was."

The flutters in your heart grew more from
Those words coming out his mouth. It's the way his accent flew into the atmosphere of the place, it was so deep; slow and husky.

Kendall cup her mouth tears streaming down her face. Justin clenched his jaw, "You ran, you ran.. aw—away from me! Th-that night..." he choke  as tears slid down his rosy cheeks.

You were shaking, "All I could think about was you!"

"All I could thi–If I went back in time.. maybe things would be different? Maybe if I hadn't said that heartless shit to you.. we would be together today." Harry is pacing back and forth red tinted eyes are on you, only you.

Everyone in the room was silent, Justin was pissed the fuck off he wanted nothing than to fuck Harry up right now. He think this was going to get you in his arms? Justin scoffed at the idea of him confessing his love to you now instead of then.

"I-I w-wrote a-about y-y-you. E-Every s-song I ever wrote was about you."

Your heart couldn't take the confession. But you knew for sure not to fall for him.

Besides you had Justin... the man that shed blood for ya.. right?...

_________

How you feel about this?

What yah think?

Want part 7?

Comment guys!!

Vote!

Share!

Comment!