YOU'RE PREGNANT AND SCARED TO TELL HIM (2)

Enjoy my African queens 👸🏽

Remember I'm re-writing those other two for you. And please comment!!! It makes my day when you do...💋💋💋🤗🤗😇💗💗💗

Love you all to the moon and back!!!

Excuse the mistakes!!

_________________

"What do you have to tell me?" Harry rose an eyebrow. Your persona change at the sound of his worried voice.

His green eyes settled into the your lips. Harry had it bad for you never in a million years he would see the light of day of a beauty queen standing before him coming right into his life. He held up on hand to his chin; gently rubbing it smirking a bit at you for a reason. You seem very nervous which made Harry find it too cute, he wanted to know what has you caught at the tongue.

"Babe? I think you wanna sit down for this." You motion to the bed he easily roll his eyes playfully.

"Okay." His head aim toward the bed. "As long as you join." He winks.

He doesn't know when to stop. This is the reason what got you pregnant in the first place.

"Harry you're so flirty." You mumble joining on the edge of the bed.

"What?" He chuckles combing his short hair using those long fingers.

"Nothing." Watching his dimples become prominent got you weak. You tried to look away from his green eyes and heart-shaped lips.

Not to forget his artistic body. How his tattoos glisten off the sunlight. Oh my those eyes. Those beautiful eyes that had a tinge of gold, in the rim of his irises. You could not stop exploring this beautiful man.

"Damn. Am I that interesting, suga?" You sigh at the thick accent.

"Yes, you are." You replied gulping. "Okay, now tell me." He reach up to caress your skin causing shivers and goosebumps to spread across.

Girl you couldn't take the simple gesture it was hard for you to tell him. You knew it could make your relationship, especially having to suppress this new information to your boyfriend of so many years.

"Would you please tell me?" He drop his hand to blink a couple of times.

"You're scaring me, babe." It's like his voice is echoing the beat of your heart settle in your ears hard for you to swallow an upcoming lump that's present to come. He look over to the headboard and then back to you. His green eyes were staring back into your eyes for the longest; seconds later he quickly shift them to the floor.

 His green eyes were staring back into your eyes for the longest; seconds later he quickly shift them to the floor

"Tell me." He didn't look at you. "I'm pregnant." You almost shout to him.

You stood up tears were clouding your vision.

"W-what?" He choke on his single word eyes becoming a bit blurry.

Harry was shocked at your confession he was shaking by the news. He wasn't ready to be a father he was a young man himself. Of course he wanted kids with you—it's his dream of having children with you. But right now wasn't the time to start a family, he loved you with every fiber in him. But he wasn't ready.

"I'm pregnant. Don't you get it?"

"We weren't careful! I kn-" Harry was standing in front of you shaking his head.

"Stop it. Okay?" He let the tears flow down his face. "Harry! I'm scared." You were crying right now.

Your whole body shook from the thought of how your parents would react or siblings would react. Most importantly the media and Harry's fans.

Harry cup your jaw to press his lips against yours. "Don't cry my love." He says against your trembling lips.

"We could get an ab-" you cut him off backing up from those words that were soon coming out of his mouth.

"Abortion?" You whimper. "I knew it. I bet if I was one of your exes."

"Like that blonde bitch! Let's say thaylor?! I bet you'll make a-." Harry eyes grew wide from the mother of his unborn child.

"Thaylor?" He mumble. "Yeah, that bitch!" You cross your arms sniffing.

Trying to simmer your sobbing to a minimum. It's not helping though. Harry crushed your heart saying that word. Well almost saying them since you cut him off.

 Well almost saying them since you cut him off

He tilt his head to the side. "Would you just listen to me? For once!"

"And stop saying her fucking name! Fuck her!"

Harry's v-line was showing more he held up his towel on his waist, clenching his jaw. He was looking hot. You thought. By right now was not the time of feeling some type of way toward your partner. This was serious.

"Yeah, go fuck her harry. You're right." You pushed passed him harshly. He grab your arm before you walked out the door.

"Let me go. You don't want the baby... that's fine." You didn't mean those words a life was growing inside of you.

A part of you and Harry was growing inside you.

Harry was conflicted right now he wanted you to stay. "Please don't leave. Okay?" He whisper in your ear before pecking it.

"Stay with me."

You look up at him dangerously... this... was... going to be intense....

__________

Vote

Share

Comment

Tell me what ya think?