INSECURE (4)

Enjoy my Beautiful African queens!!👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽

Love you lots!!!💋💋💋💋

Don't forget to comment!!!😜😜😜

And don't worry I'm working on the images that you'd requested loves!!!💋💋💋💋💋
_________________

"That's what happened?"

Ari held her chest one leg stretched out on the cement floor of her dressing room. After you found ari in complete tears she immediately pulled you aside ignoring Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner invitation to a Spa weekend. Ari isn't a rude person but..when it comes to you? Her bestie! Oh nothing matters. Just you.

"Oh, don't cry."

Ari hopped off the floor to embrace you gracefully. Rocking your body back and forth a tear fell from her eye, just seeing you cry breaks her heart. Ariana isn't taking it lightly that Harry's punishing you for something that couldn't be controlled. She's furious even. The beautiful goddess unhook her arms from around you.

"It-it's n-not." You hiccup wiping your blood shot eyes.

"Breathe, breathe." she rub your shoulders frowning.

"It isn't your fault babe."

"He's an asshole! And Zayn knew what the fuck he was doing." She snapped and your eyebrows as the terrible insult fell through her lips.

"Fucking home wrecker."

Knock knock!

There was a knock at the door. It's Harry he left his fedora hat on the sitting chair next to where you're sitting. You look over to the black hat and then the door you knew it was him coming for his infamous fedora. Ari quickly wiped your tears away standing up properly to open the door without a single glance at Harry, the tall man mouth part from ari's sudden change of mood you weren't crying anymore.. just texting.

"I forgot my hat." Harry mumble.

Standing on your two feet to walk right passed Harry. He was heartbroken that you didn't glance at him or beg for him to speak, Harry quickly snatched the hat up off the sofa to follow you out the door. Ariana was shaking her head in the mirror slightly smirking cause she knew Harry was expecting her bestie to speak to him or at least hand him the hat. But ya didn't. You tuck a strand behind before finishing your text that draws your whole team in attention. You'd decided to go on ahead with the ANGELS to Paris. Yep, that's right. Harry was ignoring you still of course you had to jump up and leave just to get his attention. So, you made that decision tonight. Through one text.Thee only down fall was seeing GiGi Hadid and her sister Bella Hadid on this trip. All you had to do was  just brush it off and keep it moving, you hoped and prayed that the message you sent her through a text got to her fully. Not only seeing her on the trip but tonight was the night you were gonna see her host the AMA's.

And uhm... Zayn.

"What's up?" Niall says in his suit. He looks great. "Hey." You stuff your phone in the black clutch to embrace the Irish goddess.

"Fingers crossed for me." You crossed your fingers before breaking the embrace to see your boyfriend Harry standing next to you.

HARRY STYLES INTERRACIAL जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें