INSECURE (9)

Sorry, I hadn't updated in a looooooong ass fine babes!! Hopefully y'all forgive me!!♥️♥️😘😘😘

Excuse the mistakes!

_____________

"What are you doing sitting here alone?"

The tip of your fingers slipped passed that dazzling iPhone. Harry has been eyeing you the whole time during this VSAS Party, he's leaned on sofa talking to random designers that's complimenting his style.

"Are you listening?.."

You couldn't listen, that loving note had you in deep thought of giving him a chance.

The Hadid sisters has been mingling around talking to the founders of "fendi & Gucci" about their next project that would most gladly will be spreading across the world soon. The sisters couldn't stop sizing you up from a far, planning out the next attack that they were gonna come up with although, the taste of champagne lingers on their lips, the bright lavish 'PINK' room had the sponsors in awe. Everyone was in awe from the dancers that was twirling around the pink fabric, pink lights flickering to the beat of the song. Refreshments sauntered these famous icons.

Meanwhile you looked up at the person that startled you, innocently catching your phone between your toned (caramel, dark or light) legs.

Rachel giggle in her baby doll dress, dancing, her hips were swinging from left to right. PRIVACY by: Chris brown start blaring the area.

"Let's dance, girl!" You cup those painted red lips to laugh at your friend.

"Come on, show me what you got." A lot of guess start chuckling at Rachel dance moves.

Harry stood on his toes to look over at his angel, he was ignoring one of the designers that tried to flirt with him. He respectively told her off, so kindly. Harry wanted to get to you, he didn't care about that Zayn fiasco the paps so dramatically had to bring up. Harry told them off saying "it's apart of the show" he wanted you and only you.

"Rachel?" You stop laughing to see Harry coming toward you. Looking like a goddess.

"Let's dance!" You hopped up immediately not wanting to get involved with Harry and his talks. He was bound of pushing through these people to talk his beautiful woman. Your back was on Rachel's, you were swaying your body from side to side mumbling the lyrics. Zayn golden eyes aimed to yours from a far he couldn't stop looking his crew kept trying to stir him in conversations. But he was concentrated on you and only you.

"Y/N!" Harry called you over the music, simply apologizing to the people he push passed through. He never let go of those charms. Even when he's mad and upset. "We need to talk."

Rachel saw how painful Harry looked in the corner of her eyes, stop her dance movements to tap your shoulder for you to look up at Harry he replaced Rachel with his body. "Harry, what are you doing?"

"Didn't you get my letter backstage? All night you've been ignoring me. I can't take this shit, I am sorry baby. How many times do I have to say this?" Harry kept a charming smile he's wasn't trying to cause a scene. The sexy fuck is angry that his love isn't hearing him out.

"Harry? I need time... ok-"

One his metal rings glisten off the lights, he used that finger to push his bottom lip up. "H-How much time?" He squint those dreamy green eyes, they were bedroom eyes. Those eyes full of lust. Well to you they were.