HE'S A PYSCHO

Read on my African queens!!!👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽💋💋💋💋

Excuse the mistakes!!

Requested by: Hazza_panda Not my best boo! But I got you on part two💋💋💋💋😍😍😍

___________

Rushes of crimson–blood gushes out of your mouth from the impact of the sharp tool that clung to your skin. Harry your next door neighbor has you hostage in his basement the howling screams from your mouth weren't helping anything. The fucker has sound proof walls so nothing or no one can hear you scream.

You kept moving back and forth from the rusty-old; green chair. Tears gliding down your (caramel, dark or light) cheeks the sharp pain jolt through your body as he digs the hunter; blade in the opening. Harry was concentrated on hurting you the voices told him to do it. He has no control whatever they say goes. He doesn't wanna hurt you, fuck he has feeling for you...always had these undefined feelings. You would wonder why he was doing this? What had you done?

"Please stop!" Blood fell through your lips.

"Shut up!" He dropped the knife to pat the sides of his head those voices were calling him to do something to you.

Something devious...

"Let me go! I won't tell anyone." You weakly respond having your head down.

"I said shut up!" He got up to slap you across the face.

Your head flew back first onto the cement ground causing you to black out. A slight crack scorn through your head, he was scared that you'd died. Blood was gushing out of your stomach and a bit from your head. Harry hurriedly press his palm to your stomach wrapping the nearest towel around the wound, he was mumbling and quietly crying from his lover bleeding out. It wasn't his fault you were hurt, it's the demons talking and whispering to the handsome man.

He couldn't control it.

"The reaper won't take my love away." he sniffled. "No, one can take her away!"

"Yes, they can. And they will!" The reaper said to Harry. Of course reapers are draw to be an urban legend, in Harry's mind he think the voices were the reaper himself.

"You can't take her. Please!" He shout pressing his forehead to yours.

His lover. The towel was seeping through the white colored towel crimson was shown, the sound of your unsteady breath caught the psycho's attention.

Green-olive eyes bore into your almost live ones. "Please look at me." He press an open mouth kiss to your bloody lips, you whimper as tears slid down your (caramel, dark or light) cheeks.

Your journey through hell wasn't over....

-------------

Okay, this was a weak ass image 😂😂😂😂

Next one!!!

I'm sorry loves💋💋💋💋💋

Comment!

Share!

Vote!