UNPROFESSIONAL CRUSH

Excuse the mistakes!!!!

Enjoy my African queens!!!😘😘😘

________

"What are you looking at?" Harry said snatching his headphones off his ears.

"Nothing, uhm... the boys want you in the next room." Harry squint his eyes at you.

You were their assistant, you have been for an whole month. It was new to you at first you were an intern working for this big time CEO in Newyork city, once you heard that the opportunity for the job of assisting One direction was open you immediately applied..of course you had to go through hell and back to get this job. But it all came along. It was quite annoying at first dealing with the heavy load of each boy, they were all playful not taking you seriously because of your age. It was too overwhelming.

"Okay, and relax love. I'm only kidding." He smirk causing your heart to flutter.

"Hold this for me?" He hand you his phone the band that he was listening too was 1975.

Wow he love that band. You thought.

He sat back to look at you. Pressing a single fist to his mouth, his lips were being swiped, as he let his hand fall upon his arm. You watch the rings on his fingers twinkling through the blinds, the beauty lightly smirk at you before clearing his throat. 

I'm gonna loose my job, I think, I have a crush. You thought.

Your insides were warming up from his deep stare

Your insides were warming up from his deep stare. "Did they say what they wanted?" You shook your head no, standing back away from him a bit.

"N-no." You gulp, "Nervy aren't we?" He tease pushing himself up from the sofa.

"Thanks." He smile taking his phone from you. He graze his thump over yours accidentally, it cause you to quickly jerk your hand back.

"Okay?" He chuckles at your hand flopping down dramatically because of his touch. Harry was confused of your odd behavior, but he shook it away.

When you start walking out the private room. You stop on your heel to see three boys in their bunks. Yeah, it's an tour bus.

"Har!" Niall reached out his hand.

"Niall, what is it?" Harry playfully roll his eyes, sliding passed you.

His tall figure came into your vision, Louis coo lowly at you.

You couldn't stop watching their brotherly like bond. How Harry long hair draped of his shoulders, his smirk expanding more as he see Niall explaining some wild story about two girls trying to sleep with him the night before, Harry kept chuckling having his hand in his pockets interested in the topic. Dimples were full on, Harry slowly look over to you for a bit or two, drifting his eyes to Niall. He didn't wanna say naughty things in front of you he has respect for women especially women he worked with. Niall could careless who was hearing, he had to tell his mate. Since he already told the others about it.