SECRET DESIRE

I hope you girls love it!! Enjoy!!!

Excuse mistakes 😌😌🙌🏾🙌🏾

_______________

The wind start picking up, swishing the fall leaves up in thin air. It was a cold and autumn day in NEWYORK CITY— the street-lights start flickering one by one as you passed by the thick traffic road.

It was a nice night until...

"Hey!" You slam on the breaks quite harshly, for your body to jerk in the seat.

It was him your CRUMPY foreign neighbor Harry styles, let's just say you two hate each other's guts. Just the thought of you two hooking up spoiled your appetite. (Did it?)

Harry, felt the same way.

"Watch where the fuck you're going!" He pound his hands on your car after kissing his teeth.

"You stupid bitch!" Harry kick your front bumper hard

"You stupid bitch!" Harry kick your front bumper hard. You immediately press your foot on the gas to scare him but Harry didn't budge instead he stood in place sucking his metal lip ring in between his white teeth.

He soon gave you two middle fingers before walking up to the apartment buildings, fishing out his keys. Harry green eyes watch your Honda Civic parallel park easily. He wanted to wait on you, not for safety reasons just to bother you a little. Once you killed the engine and gathered your materials from your car those beautiful feet stop in front of the apartment building.

Harry looked down at your activewear from head to toe it was see through toward you ankles, upper half had a sweater that said NYU on it. Yeah, you went there. This was your last year of becoming (whatever you want to become.) Your hair was in a messy, sweaty bun; loose strands gathered around your pretty face.

"Why are you standing here? Open the door." Harry leaned his body on the wooden door, using one of his black painted fingers to twist his semi-chapped lips.

"Maybe, I just want to stand here and let you freeze to death." Harry snarled tapping his black leather Doc martens on the cement floors.

"Harry? I don't have time to play. I have homewo—" he cut you off placing a finger to his lips.

"How many degrees is it?" He checked his I-watch perching his mouth up in a deep grin.

"Move out of the way? So, I can get in."

"Nope." He pulled down on his green beanie that matched his eye color.

"You stupid fuck!"

"Move!" You set your belongs on the ground to push him out of the way. Harry was chuckling enjoying this moment of anger that you'd brought.

"You're the stupid fuck, that almost ran over me." He scoffed.

"Get out of the way." You breathe in his face.

"Why would I do that?" You instinctively kneed him in his dick. He grunted falling to the concrete floors holding onto his sore penis.

"You bitch!" He yelled trying to pull your legs down so you kicked him again but this time in the shin. Your fingers fished out your keys, quickly opening the door before gathering those dusty books.

Harry was so angry, he wanted to choke the shit out of you for kneeing him. But he'll never hit a girl. You ran so fast upstairs not taking a breather, Harry was gaining his strength, pushing the door.

"Y/N!" Harry screamed. "Come back here." He whispered that part holding onto the railing as he climbed. You soon inserted the keys in nervously for it to click open, Harry was almost up there.

You gulped at the shadows lurking from the corners of the ancient lavish walls. The curly hair was displayed on it, tall fit body was posed. Harry nose flared out, seeing your body almost near his. You screamed once he finally made up, dashing yourself in the safe haven properly. Harry instantly banged on the door twisting and turning the door knob, girl forgot to lock the door. He wasn't gonna hurt you.

"Get out! I'll call the cops." You dropped your items before falling to the floors.

"Shut up!" He shouted pulling you by your ankles.

You were mortified, you thought he was gonna rape you. But he wasn't.

"Get off of me." He tower his body over yours, Harry face was only inches away from yours. You liked him this close to you that was your deepest desire him.

"You don't want me too." Harry glide his ring finger down that baby doll face.

Making you shiver to a place that earth can't describe.

Seconds of panting and struggling to get him off.. brought this...

"I heard you the other day, fucking yourself."

Harry would always hear you moan on the opposite side of the wall, sometimes you'll say his name aloud. Not intentionally though?

"Excuse me?"

"Which I'd gathered that you are so frustrated." He bit the inside of his cheek.

"Why though, no one's fucking you properly?" He rolled 'ly' part around his tongue before tracing your neckline.

"Get off of me."

"Yeah, no one is." He chuckles.

"You should've knocked on my door, I could've helped."

"Get off of me Harry." You grunted not looking at his green eyes.

"Show me, how loud you can scream?"

You were wet, not expecting styles on top of you. The neighbor you hate. And also fantasize about in bed.

"Get off of me." You pound your fist on his chest. He deeply chuckles, popping those define dimples out.

"Stop, being a stubborn bitch." His hands pinned your wrist above you head, before dipping his head in the crook of your pulse pumping—neck.

Your blood was singing for his touch. "And show me." He challenged.

_________________

Vote

Share

Comment