HE HATES STARBUCKS

Again I am back.

Hopefully, everyone loves this silly imagine.

Enjoy!

______________

"Can you stop at Starbucks?"

You clearly was not understanding the visible smirk hiding behind his long hand, those Sliver ring clammed fingers sparkled through the Sun roof.

"You're addicted to that place." He looked over at you.

"I'm not." He smirks, pressing those masculine hands on the steering wheel before blowing the horn at the random SUV in front of you two.

"You are too."

You sighed in the seat.

"Baby, you are." He teases taking one hand off the steering wheel, sliding his cold fingers across that exposed thigh.

"Harry?" You slid his hands off.

"Okay, we're going."

You jerk almost dropping the iPhone, searching for an Ariana song. You accidentally picked "Bloodline" suddenly realizing this was one of your favorite songs.

Harry, stopped at the traffic light, scanning your body in that exotic from head to toe. You knew he was checking you out but you'd pretended to be into the lyrics.

You were singing.

Your favorite part of the song not paying attention to him at the point, he was staring hard watching his beautiful Girlfriend enjoy the remedy of Ariana's voice. Harry shook his head adorably, before driving again when the light turned the correct color.

"Yay!"

"Come down." He chuckles pulling into the Drive Thru.

"This is Starbucks, Harry." You smiled adorably in that Beautiful Adidas outfit.

"Oh goodness." He chuckles raising down the window before silencing Ariana voice. "S'more Frappuccino, a warm Double Chocolate Chunk, Brownie and a Protein Box." You ramble bouncing in the seat.

Harry cocked his head to the side, rubbing his pants leg, chewing his lip at the Speaker.

"You Americans and this place is ridiculous." He chuckles shaking his head.

"Welcome to Starbucks—"

When the lady said that Harry cleared his throat viewing your glare.

"What the fuck do you mean?" He rose the window, giving off a cheeky innocent smirk, you crossed your arms.

"Babe."

"Just order," you said. You weren't angry it was a joke but he needed to learn a lesson. Harry has taste this delicious drink that you've been saving in his face from the day one you.

He simply ordered your drink and food. When he placed the Frappe in the cup holder, harry wrinkle his nose seeing that you slurp a tad watching the whip cream sulking.

"What's that?" He ignored the gulping, twirling the straw around.

"Double Chocolate Chunk—"

"No, that?" He said before getting the receipt and Credit card from the Hot pink Workers hand.

"A protein box." You shrug innocently continuously bringing the drink his direction.

"Oh, and babe, I don't want that." He shooed the drink off like a Fly.

"Picky."

"Wot?" His accent thickens, swiping the blinker on.

"You heard me." You cross those stallion (Caramel, Light or Dark) legs.

"I didn't." He smirk a bit.

"Picky, I said Harry." He shook his head.

Harry ran fingers in his hair numerical times before clenching his Jaw.

"I just don't like Starbucks, it's overrated as hell, too expensive and it's not good at all." Harry spoke honestly, for sure he knew Starbucks wasn't as pricy but for a day to day drink that shit adds up.

He sighs before placing his ring fingers on his mouth.

"Okay

"Okay." You tell him. "That's you."

The both of you decided that the car ride the only given words, plus the slurping.

Harry wasn't happy at all.

___________

Vote

Comment

Share