HE BULLIES YOU (3)

The stuff in parentheses are what you would say or what type of skin color ect. You are. Just to let you know my beautiful girls😉😉😉😍😍😍

Enjoy!!!

__________

"Open up love." The sweet innocent boy says through the door. Oh you wish it sounded sweet and so innocent but that was just not the case.

Or was it?

"Open up the fucking door." He mumbles to himself twisting your door knob harshly.

Harry start kicking the door softly, "Darling, please. I'm not gonna hurt you. Just open this door." The Brits calmly says pressing the bridge of his nose on the door tracing that long tongue of his over his top lip.

"I don't really care about the bloody assignment. I just wanna see you. I swear to god." Your heart skipped a beat from the seeing you part and the fact that if you should trust Harry at all.

He wants to see me? You thought.

You tap the mechanical pencil on the desk bouncing up your knee from the pit of nerves etching in your smooth (Dark, light, Caramel) skin.

"I don't know Harry. You might hurt me." A stray of tears roll down your face.

"I won't."

"Fuck!

"Y/N..I'm in love with you."

"Okay?" You gasp covering your mouth.

"Now open up the bloody door baby." Butterflies start to attack your insides, it was making its way to your heart for a reason.

You hated Harry. So why? Why did those butterflies happened?

He's in love with me? You thought.

Something don't sound right. You thought again tapping the pencil harder.

Where's my (mom, mommy, mama or Ma?)

"That couldn't be Harry. You're lying to me!" You just break into a sob dropping the pencil lying your head on the desk.

"I am fucking not!"

"Open the fucking door! All I want is you.. I don't care about the bloody homework." Harry bit the corner of his mouth hitting his head on the door continually, rubbing his shallow necklace.

"You're lying!" You held your stomach sniffing up the snot rolling the chair back to go in the bathroom, that didn't happen, you lost your balance falling on to the floor to cry more.

"Y/n stop crying babe. I'm not." Harry clenched his jaw kicking the lower part of the door wiggling the door knob.

"Where's my mom?" You said through a shaky cry.

"She went to go run some errands. Just open up, Y/N!"

"Please?" The door was being bang on by his fist, golden rings wasn't making the banging stop.

"Y/n?"

"Why the fuck would I harm you in your own home?" You backed up to your bed as Harry bangs got louder. "Open up! Open the door?!" Harry accent thickens once he said door.

He sighs and then continue, "That's why I fucking always pick on you Y/N. Or try to fucking hurt you." You held the bottom half of your bed shaking your head.

"You're lying! Stop lying!" You scream covering your ears.

"How can you love me"

"Huh?!"

"Because I-" he sighs deeply cause you cut him off.

"I'm not your type!"

"Yes, you are!" He yells.

"We're not the same color."

"Who fucking cares about your fucking colour? Besides the arseholes at school. This is not the sixties." Harry scrunch up his face shaking his head you ignore that to continue.

"I'm not pretty! At least that's what you say to me everyday!" Your hiccups from your cries got louder.

He stop his banging and stood back frowning, "I'm not fucking lying. And I say that to you, to get under your skin darling."

"You're beautiful baby." He mumbles, "Now please open up the door." He says one last time you crawl you way to the door, shaky palm grip the lock.

"Please don't hurt me." You were shaking crying Harry heart cracked at the sound of your voice.

Harry loves you? That.. now that you were getting ready to find out...

____________

Vote!

Comment!

Share!