INSECURE (6)

Enjoy my beautiful girls💋💋💋💋💋

Excuse the mistakes!!

________________

"Jelena? Isn't that the home-wrecker?"

One of the models named Devon said dressed for the first piece for tonight's show (which is a special made corset)

Rachel glared at the 21 year old blonde and Jelena who's raising her perfect eyebrow up in the mirror. She was sick to her stomach finding you in her presence, the blonde had to chuckle out of anger, a swift elbow alerted her sister Bella that's set next to her in the makeup chair.

Bella quickly scoff, whispering to her sister "She's nothing compared to you G." The brown haired young woman tilt her head up for the artist to work his magic. Gigi nods agreeing with Bella before allowing the other artist to doll up her beautiful face. They were prepared to slay these people. Meaning you!

All of you girls are in the back getting situated for tonight's show. Some of the girls are either fan-girling about the performances being held here in Paris. You're heart stop, hearing that Zayn Malik was performing! Your throat was enclosing. Anxiety start building up. You wanted to run and hide from the love-sick man that you thought was just a cool friend. Never would you think those sessions would turn into him falling in love with you. No he hadn't reached out to you after that day! It still bothers you that y'all shared a kiss.

An unforgettable one at that.

You're now dressed for the first part of the show! which is called; Dark the ladies and folksy collection." Everyone's seated the directors of the show are trying to calm the rowdy crowd down, giving them gift bags, having magazine publishers there, fashion designers! Like Tom ford ect.

You, Rachel, Bella and Gigi was the first couple of girls to go up. Y'all already were rehearsing earlier let's say that was a hassle because half of the girls were whispering for you to trip and fall. But ya didn't you were being professional, giving quite a show to the directors. Slightly tugging on the lace corset, flipping your healthy hair toward the end. Gigi was burning holes watching your feet hit the floor like magic, she knew you were good at an catwalk. Better than her.

"Forget them!"

"Babe?" She said loud and clear, flipping that yellow-colored hair. Basically protecting her new friend.

"Anyways you look hot!" She yelled causing heads to turn.

A/N: This is one of you guys pieces for the show!!

The girls turn up their nose, at the perfect goddess that can put any bitch in awe which was you.