DARK VALENTINE (2)

Enjoy you horny girls!!!😂😂😂

Excuse the mistakes.

Warning! Smut alert!!👀👀👀

_______________

He easily unhook that lace bra already took off the piece of clothing both of you are naked under the covers. He keeps sliding his tongue in your mouth, holding you really close. Your hands found his hair pulling and tugging on it he couldn't believe he could treat you that way in front of his friends. Harry is a sweet guy. Very. Everyone knows that not just from his charming quotes he gives to people he really is a charming gentleman. Guess that's just the Brit inside of him.

"Harry? We need a condom."

You gave up trying to fight him off allowing him to explore the map of that beautiful body. He didn't listen he easily eased his way inside of you. "Harry!"

Not caring that you get pregnant or not. That's what he was trying to do get you pregnant purposely, so you can belong to him forever. He knew that you wouldn't get an abortion because you didn't believe in them. It was a gift from god that children got brought to this world because of this one moment. Your best-friend (Cher) told you to get on birth control before any of this happens, she told you about guys trapping girls impregnating them when they know their about to loose the only truly thing that they'd care about. You weren't listening. Too late now.

"Fuck." He moan at your ear creating a rhythm, rotating his hips against yours. The sound of the headboard hitting the wall that's dented a bit from him going quite hard.

He was putting in work. Harry the pop star! Who? This motherfucker was acting like a porn star, fucking your brains out. Whispering nasty shit to your ears.

"Harrrrrrry!" You pull on your healthy hair.

Wanting to come on the spot seeing his green eyes stare right into yours. Your toes were curling, he brought one of your legs on his hip, diving his dick in and out of your moist pussy. Your jaw was dropped open, eyes rolling in the back of your head. High-pitches moans grew louder and louder from you it was as if you were screaming for help. The neighbors were hearing your pleading for him to go faster acres away, they couldn't believe HARRY was fucking the shit out of you. The rich women was a bit turned on hearing you scream his name. Wishing their husbands could fuck them like that.

"You like that huh?!"

Your nails raked his back, causing him to throw his head back and moan. That was the sexist shit you ever seen or hear from him. HARRY STYLES moaning?! For you?

"Say it!" His thrust got sloppier, he was getting weak, waiting to the moment he fill you up.

He didn't care and wasn't going to care after it happens.

"Yessssss!" Bitch your ass was crazy for his dick. Believe it or not he was good in bed.

Harry could fuck you all day. Everyday if he wanted too. Sadly couldn't cause he was a busy man.

He pull out of you. To forcefully flip you over. "All fours now!" He say at your ear before slapping your ass. You were trembling from that demanding voice.

Twisting your fingers in the sheets. He grip both of your hips before sliding his dick up and down your slit. "Ahhhh!"

"That's the sound, I like to hear."

He slam into you recklessly hitting your spot in every angle. Your hands found the headboard holding onto the bars, biting your lips. At the feeling of him fucking you. The slaps of skin, the noise of the bed and moans were only thing that was heard.

"Fuck!"

You knew this was just the beginning.....

__________

Vote

Share

Comment

Sorry about the bad smut dolls!!!💋💋💋💋💋💋😍😍😍😍