OBSESSED

Excuse the errors ladies! Love ya!💞💞😘
__________________

"What do you mean?" Harry grab the last piece of Kleenex from Dr. Shane's office. "I mean it's time to let her go, Harry." The emerald man didn't like being told what he should and shouldn't hold onto. See, Harry had his way of showing several different emotions.

"You've been like this for the past 5 years, I'm not seeing any progress. How are you gonna ask for help if we can't get you to the root of the problem?" Dr. Shane tapped her pen against the note pad.

"And what is that?" the phlegmatic tone in his voice stretched. "The root?" He put quotations up, using his jeweled fingers.

"Please, specify? Such reason." Harry lips dripped off of sarcasm.

"Go on." Harry eyes paved down to that pencil skirt, he watched over Dr.Shane's milky legs. She wasn't you.

Harry rubbed his neck giving Dr

Harry rubbed his neck giving Dr.Shane his undivided attention. Showing off that amazing anchor Tattoo. Visible and sexy it was. For this man.

"In your mind it seems-the root-doesn't clarify as a problem." She refers to the obsessional causes of Harry's actions.

"But it does." The long slender man raise up an naughty eyebrow, one side of his lips curve up in a satisfied smirk. Leaning-forward. He immediately sat in the brown recliner, looking right to left of the crazy walls. Different paintings were scorn insights making him loose his patience and stability.

"She died 5 years ago." Harry vision start to double. "She's not dead." He was so sure you weren't.

Was he right? The truth was you faked your death for those 5 years. Living and breathing it up in the enchanted islands of Tahiti.

What was the reason to your leaving?..

"Yes, she is." Dr. Shane pressed in his head. Harry kept talking over her. Eventually uplifting his body to wrap his hands around her neck causing Dr.Shane to yelp and fight off Harry's choke hold.

She was loosing color in her face, from the struggles of breathing her vision began to blacken. Harry heavy breathing and swirls of dark green eyes came over her angelic soul. He was taking the life from her. He soon lift her out of the sofa; picking her up like the twig she was. He was that strong to left up a 150 pound lady with only his small leaned weight.

"Let me go!" She yelled. "Help!"

The assistant on the other side of the door quickly picked up the phone. To dial the special doctors to come and tame Harry's violent ways. Sedate him. Three men dressed in white came rushing in charging at him. Harry dropped Dr.Shane to the floor before putting his hands up in a defensive mode. Causing her to gasp for air, pulling along the brown coffee table.

"I'm fine, just get him out of he-here!" One guard took a hold of Harry's arm.

"I will find her!"

__________

I know it's like sooooooooo confusing but you'll find out the rest on the coming parts of this SERIES! ☺️🤗😍 How do you feel about this imagine though?

Vote

Share

Comment