INSECURE (2)

Any mistakes excuse them!!!💋💋💋

Enjoy my African queens!!! 👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽

_________

You hopped off of the Bradford bad boy, slightly snatching your phone off the sofa. Zayn sighed in annoyance he wants to spend time with you even if you are talking about Harry. Zayn head shot up to the ceiling wall eyes are closed.

You quickly answered the phone to hear paps calling your mans name.

Is he out? I thought he was gonna to stay in? You thought.

Kendall's birthday was trending on Instagram and twitter. She sent Harry a text asking if he was gonna come to her party tonight. How she missed them hanging out together. The sun has set already and let's just say your HARRY is walking in Kendall's private party.

"Harry!"

"Over here!"

"Are you and Kendall together?"

"Hendall's back?!"

"Your going in there Harry?"

"What happened to Y/N?"

"Don't you love her?"

"Where are you Harry?" You gulp tears clouding your eyesight. Zayn flickered his eyes open to see his love upset. Yeah, he calls you pet names in his head. "The question is where the fuck are you?" He growled down the receiver, green eyes are turning dark. He's pissed off.

He now knows where you are. Your man was looking up the possibilities where you could be all the time, the media caught to your "secret therapy sessions," with Zayn. Media were making up stories of you having an affair behind Harry and Gigi's back. Both of them aren't taking it easy. They're pissed.

You sat down pulling on your hair. Shaking that beautiful head of yours.

"I asked you first. Harry?" You spat bouncing up your knee.

"Where's Zayn?" Harry clenched his jaw before saying his name in utter hate.

It was like acid falling upon his tongue.

"What?" Eyes looked over to a humorous Zayn who's scrolling down twitter he love that Harry and others found out about your hide out's of course it isn't like that at all between you two. Zayn was not phased that his girl-friend was sending him pointless messages about you two, the beautiful man quickly ignored them to chuckle to himself.

"You heard me." Your insides melted at the sound of his voice. This wasn't the time to get turned on from him.

"He's right here. Calm down nothing is going on between us. Nothing at all. It's not like.. how you and Kendall are fucking around behind my back." Zayn cocked his head back to sigh again from your true statement. He wished it was something he could do to get your mind off of Harry's for one second. What could he do?

Harry wanted to flip something over, his breathing wasn't steady. "Where the fuck are you? Give me the damn address now! Y/n?"