HE SHOWED YOU HIS TRUE COLORS (2)

I know I'm being a tease with part 4 of the personal assistant!! I just wanna to see you guys suffer!!!😜😜😜😜

Excuse the mistakes.😒

__________

"Babe give me that." You struggle to get your other Loboution. Your man didn't want you to go on this trip.

It's been a year and a half since that night you ran away from Harry.

You hadn't seen or spoke to him since..

But you do see him plastered on your tv. He was now a member of band called; one direction. You would always avoid seeing him on tv. Covering his face over other magazines, switching the station on the radio...hearing him sing makes you cringe.

"...Give me a kiss first." he was being cute is what he was doing.

Let's just say you were with the most known star in America "Justin bieber."

You guys met at the AMA's after party last year,  you two were discussing the performances, who killed the stage ect. That same night you two had sex it wasn't accidental you two wanted it. Justin wasn't looking for a great fuck that night he saw something in you that made you, you.

It sounded a little fair-tallish but yeah... it was love at first sight.

"Justin!"

"Please?" He held the shoe in the air wiggling it chuckling.

"Okay, okay. I'll give you your shoe." He hand over your shoe before he placed his fist to his mouth, staring at you with so much care in the world.

" He hand over your shoe before he placed his fist to his mouth, staring at you with so much care in the world

"Why do you want me to stay soooo bad?" He withdrew his fist from his mouth holding your waist.

"Because...." He trail on tugging your arm down to press a light kiss to your lips. Justin love your lips.

"Because?" You trail on for him bobbing your head slowly in his direction.

He took the chance to flip you over so you were lying on your back, his tone, fit body pressed against yours.

Girl you couldn't stop the butterflies from firing off. It was like impossible. "So I can hold you close."

"Boy!"

"Who are you?"

"Zayn Malik?"

You joke causing Justin to roll off of you and laugh clutching his stomach. You thought his laugh was the most beautiful thing on this planet. Besides from him. What were thinking? You couldn't think of him like that anymore, not anymore. You just couldn't.