HE'S A RACIST

Warning: Racism is a serious action.

Excuse the mistakes!!
____________________

You were in the back of your AP biology class sketching. It was a boring lesson on cells which you already knew. You were an expert at this subject, love taking notes on the new information the teacher had given you. (Hidden nerd) Highlighting things with every possible colored highlighter you could find in that Louis Vuitton back pack.

Your pencil start outlining the reflection of the eye

Your pencil start outlining the reflection of the eye. Bouncing those knees up and down from the teacher talking at a slow pace, you were ready to go your third hour. Which was art. To hang with ya buddy, Zayn. His girlfriend Jelena didn't like it so much, she despise you trying to start a friendship with her man. More like threaten. I mean Zayn was hot to say the least in your eyes—but you would never try anything with him knowing his girl-friend is present.

"Can anyone tell me what is a dominant gene?

Mrs. lane heels click clacked across the floors of the aisle, she see's that your highly distracted. And she's not liking it. Oh, yeah she's one of those teachers.

"Anyone? Zac how about you?"

"No, I'm good."

The rebel replied kicking his feet on the desk toying along that metal piercing under his pink lips. He was cute. But not your type.

"Shame, shame! Zachariah." She sternly say, his full name. Causing people to laugh, and ooooh.

Childish shit. Hate high-school! You thought.

"Anyone? Else?" Swiping her tongue across those plume colored lips, hands on her hips.

"How about you? Harry?"

You scoff softly, at the racist boy in the corner, head facing the glass window. Everyone knows he hates black people, even said comments about you in class causing most people to laugh. Not all.

85% of your school were Caucasian's. Was more of the reason why. You hated that your parents moved to this ghost town. 7% were Black. 4% was Pakistiani. 8% Asian and others 2% Not, that much people of color exploring through there. Says a lot. About y'all population.

Zachariah actually hated people like him. He would always defend you no matter what. You didn't notice though too busy imagining choking Harry to death or setting him on fire. You even drew pictures of him getting tortured.