INSECURE

Excuse the mistakes loves!!!💋💋💋💋🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍😘😘😘

Love you! My chocolate beauty queens!!!!👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽

__________________

"What babe?" You caught yourself tracing the outline of Harry's tattoo. "Nothing, I just don't like that your hiding something from me." He sat up a bit to squint his green eyes at you.

"I'm not hiding shit!" he spat.

"Really? Me and Kendall are just friends."

"Stop, being S'insecure. I already have enough fucking stress going on dealing with this fucking movie."

The duvet slip right off once you slung it off that glorious body it's what Harry calls it. You had to let him know that your not okay for him to hang out with his ex she clearly had some undefined feelings for him, Harry doesn't see it. Not at all. Sometimes you wonder if he's just plain ole dumb.

"So, stop it."

Humming was all you did to let him know to shut the fuck up. You couldn't take it. You had to get out and find the proper person to talk to your long lost friend "Zayn Malik". You see Harry doesn't know you visit him from time to time to get advice from his former band mate. If Harry knew you were talking to Zayn? Let's just say he'll fucking loose his shit. Harry would most likely attack Zayn. Your his girl. Only his. Harry is territorial when it comes to you he doesn't like it when guys stare at you for one SECOND or when guys tries to start an conversation with you. It burns him up. He's not the one to fuck with when it's dealing with you.

"Where are you going?" Harry whipped the white duvet off of his naked body.

You're not going to lie and say he doesn't look good. Harry held one arm under thee other, right hand pressed up against his head. Dropping his two fingers up to his temple, the other two curled, while his thumb rested below his ear.

Harry's tongue roam around his mouth once.

Well he look pissed off. But how can he still look pissed and sexy at the same time?

Fuck! Girl snap out of it. You thought.

Girl this fucker looks hella tasteful

Girl this fucker looks hella tasteful. His V-line was creeping in the pool of your brown eyes. (Or whatever color your eyes are😀) You had to breathe for a minute. Just breathe. Just breathe before you pounce.

"Out," you sauntered to the bathroom slamming the door in the process sliding down the door to slowly breathe. He was just looking hot as fuck.

You stood up from the floor to turn on the shower.