PERSONAL ASSISTANT (3)

Slight smut! I'm not that good at smuts but...

Enjoy!!😝😝😝😝

______

"You ready to have some fun?" Harry whispers against your ear, heat travel it's way through your body.

Were you scared? Or not?

Hell, yeah you were scared. Of course you weren't willing to admit it to this sexy man but.. fuck you were scared.

Just a blink of an eye Harry picks you up unexpectedly, holding onto your ass cheeks to push you in his white king sized bed. You felt disgusting lying there, the many activities pool through your mind of what Kendall and Harry just did. Harry knees parted your legs apart, rough hands wrapped around your wrist, the burn of it was unexplainable it felt good but it also felt painful. One of Harry's long curls tickled your face as he dipped his head to pepper your neck with light kisses.

Does this feel right? You thought.

Was this professional?

Is he just using you for a great fuck? Like he did with Kendall?

"Fuck darling." His raspy, deep British voice caress your right ear. Jolt of shivers ran through your spine.

You couldn't help the moans coming from your mouth. It wasn't helping Harry, Harry couldn't take how nervous you were. It was like you didn't want to let loose. He knew how to help you with that problem though, the brit loop his fingers in the hem of your panties, sliding the lace fabric off easily.

"Relax baby doll. Daddy's got you. Trust me." Your heart was hammering an extra mile from him peeling your panties off from underneath your dress.

Goosebumps were spreading fast at his skin on skin contact with your skin. He stop the many kisses to look into your eyes his pink lips quirk up into a devious smirk green eyes look left of the room and then back to you.

"You're okay? We don't have to do this if you don't wanna love

"You're okay? We don't have to do this if you don't wanna love." Your brown eyes aim at his necklace that peeks out from his shirt, he had the nerve to have a cross on his necklace.

At this moment?

"I-I.." You were tongue tied by his beauty.

"You're so damn cute with your stammers. At first you were all sexy, and in charge. But now your all tongue-tied."

While saying this Harry's right index finger glide their way to your dripping slit all the way back up to your clit.

"Why is that?" His mouth is in a thin line, it's like he's leaving you paralyzed.

Harry wanted an answer and he wanted it now. "Why is it? Is because I'm touching you or..?"

"Your nervous?" He look up at the ceiling for a bit and then flicker his green eyes to your lips and teeth.

"Are you a virgin?"

He circle his thumb around your lips pressuring one of his fingers on your bundle of nerves.

You couldn't get a single word out. It's like he cursed you to be quite from a single touch, "Let's find out." he bit his lips before easing his finger inside of you.

You screw your eyes shut wincing, "Ah." Your legs are shaking, breathing is becoming rigid. You can't keep still, your squirming under his touch.

"There's that beautiful sound."

You didn't know what was going to happen next..but you were bracing yourself.

_______

Loves!! I promise I'm going to update the fourth part. And I'll put the smut into full detail.

How do you like so far?

Vote!

Share!

Comment!