MRS.MALIK (2)

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!! Hopefully you like this girls!!

Love you my AFRICAN QUEENS!!😍😍😍🙌🏾🙌🏾🔥🔥

________________

"Can you pass me the salad baby?" You ask your beautiful daughter azara. Hours has passed since the incident happened you couldn't stop holding this unbelievable grudge toward him. Now you guys are sitting at the dinning table having a wonderful meal that you'd prepared yourself. Zayn offered to help you. But you declined his offer, he was heartbroken at the least.

Like very....

"Here you are mum." She smiled at you brightly handing the glass salad bowl in those shaky hands. They are shaky for one reason your husband is looking at you strangely. Can you define strange? For one he has one fist pressed to his mouth sporting off those fashionable rings on his fingers. For two his nose flares out here and there as he run his knuckles along them he's not even eating properly. All he can think about is having you face down on the dinning table screaming his name.

"Thank you, Doll." You set the object down next to you before pressing a gentle kiss on her chubby brown cheeks.

Zayn dropped his hands from his mouth to say, "Are you going to keep ignoring me?" You fake a smile not giving him the satisfaction. Your eyes avert to the paintings on the walls that Zayn created.

"What are you talking about?" You shrug giggling shifting in the expensive seat before looking all over the decorated area.

"Stop, playing, games. Alright?" He sternly says, clenching his jaw in place.

He was pissed the fuck off that you even said anything about Harry Styles. His ex-band mate. Yes, he said some heartbreaking things about you being a slut but for you to say something about Harry? Oh, he was livid.

"I'm not playing games

"I'm not playing games." Azara was busy eating her broccoli and cheese soup.

"Daddy it's really good!" Azara blurted out. "Is it?" He had to drift his vision to his daughter that he love so much.

"Yes!" She say with a mouth full. "Zara?" You poke her cheek she closed her mouth to chew. She knew what you meant.

"Is it better than daddy's food?" He ask her.

"I don't know." She frowns a little.

Zayn chuckles behind his fist.

"Let me think about it?" She rub her curly hair. Your daughters English accent thickens asking the question.

"You have to think about it?" Zayn laugh highly.