PERSONAL ASSISTANT (2)

"Don't scream." Harry rasped out.

One long finger that has a golden ring wrapped around it gently traced your jawline, the other hand is still secured to your mouth. You're scared. Scared on what your boss is going to do to you. Clicks of heels are heard all through the house, harry gently take his hand off your mouth placing a sturdy finger against your lips. You didn't know if he used that particular finger to you know? But in the back in your mind...

So, you being you scrunched up your face blowing air to shift his finger off your lips.

"Stop it." he spat giving you the meanest glare. "Sir I-" he glared harder.

"Quite." he hiss searching your dark brown eyes.

Tall frame of his stands over you. "Don't move, love." he backs up before taking his finger off your lips.

The sound of heels stop, "Harry!" Kendall shouts stomping in the hall. Your heart rate decreased as soon as Kendall head peeked her head in the doorway picking at her nails, her vision shift to him and then you.

"What's going on?" She angrily grip the doorframe.

Harry cup his mouth to laugh shaking his head. "Nothing now get the fuck out of my house ken." He points at the wall in the hall.

"Ouch that's rude baby." She step closer to him reaching to tuck a strand behind he clenched his jaw.

You were uncomfortable right now. Really wanting to get the hell out of here!

You never would've thought you would be in a position like this..where your fucking boss tries to "Punish you" and now this?... letting the skinny twat that's pushing Harry's hair back, faking a pout to plead for her to stay.

He was always like that with Kendall she was just a great fuck nothing else.

He treated her like dirt know matter what kind of person she is she didn't deserve this. Especially from the guy she's having sexual intercourse with. The brunette finally cleared her throat gaining your attention since you were so spaced out. In mid-thought thinking about how a terrible person he is to her..but still let her pleasure his needs and wants. It was sickening to you if you must say. In the back of your mind you wonder why he pushed you to the wall? Did he have the fucking right to do that? Or did he? I mean he was your boss. But bosses does not..approach you in that way. It was very confusing. Not confusing at all! Because the real reason; Was that you were in denial.

"Hello!"

"Are you slow? Dumb? I said get it out!" Kendall snap her fingers at you.

Your patience was running short. You couldn't take the disrespect from her any longer so... let's just say...

You blinked a few times before saying, "Look bitch!"

"I'm going to say this shit once.."

"Hoe?!!" You stepped up to her pointing at her chest raising your eyebrow.

Harry stood back grazing his chin smirking at you and then back to Kendall who's gulping having wide eyes. Looking like a lost puppy.

"Oooooh shit!" Harry hand was up to his mouth he flipped his hair to the side before fixing his rings one by one. You wanted to laugh at how Harry styles said something like that.

"Keep talking shit hoe! Or else I'm gonna smack yo ugly ass!" You were all in her face not holding back a single angry bone in your body.

"Do you hear me?" You spoke slowly to her before tying your sew-in up in a ponytail.

She didn't say anything. nervous eyes was lingering to harry who's shrugging and clapping lazily smiling at an embarrassed Kendall.You see you was ready to fight that twig! Yeah, twig? Is what you called her. You knew you could break her bony ass in half just by pushing her.

"I ain't playin around...alright?" You stood your ground tilting your head from left to right slitting your eyes to her and then harry.

Harry just stared at you at this point he was turned on with how outspoken you were being he knew Kendall said racist slurs to you. Oh, he knew. He hated it as much as you did. Hell, he wanted to let you kick Kendall's ass. Beat her until she know who she's fucking with. You pushed her really hard causing her to stumble in the hall. Harry pressed a shaky palm on your chest chuckling at how pissed you are.

"Hey, Y/N calm down babe." he rub his hand up and down your back slowly.

"It's okay, Kendall was just leaving. Right?"

The tall model whimper rubbing her legs up and down with one hand wiping a few tears that fell on her cheeks. You can care less about her tears you knew that she was acting like this so she can stay.

"You're not going to fire her?!"

"You're not going to fire her harry?! Look at what she did to my jimmy choo's?" She held the broken heel up rubbing her ankle that snap out of place for a minute of you pushing her.

"Nope, I'm not. You deserved it and stop being a fucking cunt!"

"For fucks sakes." He scoff green eyes avert to you and then her in a boring way one hand on his hip.

"You didn't get pushed that hard. I seen the whole damn thing." You felt a flutter of butterflies attack your heart for a bit at how he was taking up for you.

You stood beside him smiling with your
arms crossed.

"You're not going to fire this black bitch harry?!" You pushed harry out the way and charged at her gripping her throat picking her from off the floor holding her up against the thick wall.

"I told you didn't I?

"Hoe!?"

"What?!"

"You can't talk now! huh? Bitch?!" You gripped tighter on her tiny throat red stream on her features from lack of air, she's gasping for air.

The adrenaline was enough to make you wanna fucking smash her head against the thick cement wall. One hit she would be dead. Maybe? Maybe not? In your case you were hoping for the maybe.

"Y/N enough. She's not worth it, babe. I know you want to fuck her up but...calm down for me." he grip your waist from behind turning you around before you drop your hands from her pale throat.

She's gasping for air on her knees. Holding her throat. Regaining her color back.

She's just being hella extra. You thought.

He lean down to press his forehead to yours smirking. "This doesn't mean..I'm not going to punish you darling."

"Watch when she leaves baby-girl you'll see." he wink dangerously bitting his red lips.

Your heart hammered in your chest from his words.

Didn't he forget that you were his assistant?

________

Vote!

Comment!

Share!