INSECURE (3)

This part is more structured loves!!!

Excuse the mistakes!!

I love you my African queens 👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽

💋💋💋💋💋
______________

"What happened?" Ariana says, swinging her sliver ponytail around to her left exposed shoulder. Her big nerd-like glasses are on display, pink over size sweater is clung to her small body.

She's attending to her camera making a fish face, trying to please her fans. She was getting ready to snap chat until you came barging in her dressing room pissed off. Ariana is your best-friend she and you love to catch up on old times and new times. You guys give each other's advice especially after her sections with your man Harry, when he's not trying to be a total control freak on where the hooks should rely on one lyric.

Ari doesn't complain cause she's just like him over-thinking where the hook or what high-note should go in one bracket. Let's just say they love what they do. So, it has to take time. I mean they have to please their fans with the amazing talent they got right?!

 I mean they have to please their fans with the amazing talent they got right?!

"Nothing h-." She cuts you off with a snap of a finger. You roll your eyes playfully sitting beside her.

Ari held one of her arms back, eyes lashes slowly flutter open and close; As she hold her iPhone 7 up from a slight distance. It's in an angle.

"I'm snap-chatting." She said looking back at you with a pout.

"Arrrrriiii!" She giggles as you try to remove her arm from your shoulder.

You love Ariana she's just trying to cheer you up from the possible argument you and Harry had. She knows you two like the back of her hand.

"Get in the snap boo!" She peck your cheek pressing the clear circle.

You guys were still snap-chatting. Well, ari was.

"Fiiiine!" You clung onto your bestie. The animated flower were circulating around you guys head, ari quickly hit a few high-notes to make you squeal.

She knows you love it when she sings it's the only way she can get you to corporate in snapping with her at this time. After a few more videos of you squealing and ari singing to you. Harry soon walks in; texting, Ed Sheeran his main pal that's legit in the U.K. at the moment giving the brits a plentiful time. Harry shot him a text on when is the next time he's gonna be in LA so they can catch up on old times.

You look back at ari who has a "Girl talk to your man!" (Look) You rub those black lace shorts once, the other hand tug at the black choker that's trapped around your (Brown, dark or light) neck. Long curly hair was on fleek! (A/N I hate that term but aye! Y'all like it sooo!) You were looking hot let's say the least.