DARK VALENTINE (3)

WARNING; EXPLICIT GIF!!! IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE IT THEN... SKIP IT!!

Enjoy my African Queens!!

Excuse the mistakes!

  Really need to make books for my other girls!!!💓💓💓🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾😍😍😍😍😍💋💋💋💋💋

____________

"Take me!" You guy were on the third round he had you doing all tricks. "ARGH!" You bit down on the pillows, reaching for the nearest peak that was soon to come. "Harrrry! Don't stop!"

Your voice was hoarse from the previous screams that happened moments ago.

"See how good. I can make your pussy feel?" He flips you over, now you're lying on that arched back, groaning at the act of his dick that y'all were yearning for. Again!

He pull on your ankles having you centered and right where he wants you at the edge of the bed. He push his sweaty curls back smirking deviously at you before licking his pink lips. Can you say hot damn?!

"You're so wet for daddy? Huh?" His two long ring fingers traced your lips, lubricating them. Trying to show you how you taste, it was tangy and sour. Not pleasant, but for him oh you'll Taste yourself.

"So, wet." He bit down on his lip. "Y/N." he hum before covering his mouth over yours. To help you taste yourself.

Moments of the slow, longing kiss, Harry looked into those beautiful eyes seeing that you were flustered he smirks knowingly pressing his forehead to yours, wondering what dirty line to say to you next. Harry couldn't stop, fucking you. It was a known fact.

"You like when daddy's in charge? Fucking you well?"

You wanted to just come "five times" in a row hearing his deep, raspy voice fall upon the room. Watching his muscle flex with every movement he's making, the color of his forest green's dancing around your dripping sex.

Harry had plans

Harry had plans...

He adjusted his arms placing them aside from your head. "Harry just fuck me already." You plea, staring at his white smile.

"Okay then." He chuckles, trailing his eyes to your breast.

He's in between you, lining himself against your sex. He couldn't get enough he knew you were gonna get pregnant for sure. He just knew from the many times you came around him and he came inside of you. That you'd make a creation. YOU WERE HIS. His grip is firmly on those glorious hips, stretching you out from the pounds of his thick dick. You peered down seeing the work of art happen, having you guarded into not giving out of this heavenly moment. Moans were like sirens in the night between you two.