THE FREAKY, KINKY NERD, NAMED HARRY STYLES

Enjoy!
__________

"Watch it, Nerd!"

A bump to the right shoulder hit the tall green eyed boy, one of the jocks name Louis had to make his daily route of bullying every NERD in the school. An alert of his books smacked hard to the floor blaring over the laughter that the evil teens had created.

You being Ms. Popular didn't care about helping and sticking up for the innocent people that didn't deserve such torture on a daily basis. It was why Harry the nerd fell in love with you.

He gently picked up the ends of his astronomy book the same time you placed those beautiful fingers on it, Harry instantly gasp, shaking from your touch and a tinge of butterflies start erupting in his belly.

"Why are you helping him?" Louis chuckled from a far, you put the middle finger up high and clear.

"Unlike you I don't find the pleasure of picking on a person, just leave him alone." You tell him making Harry cheeks grow and turn a few shades redder.

It wasn't because of attention he was getting from a popular girl, it was just you stood up for him. He felt his heart pound; twist and jump. It was the most inviting feelings he felt. Even after the time you'd given him a hug last week, it was because you were trying to soothe him he couldn't stop crying on your shoulder.

Finding solace in the right moment he wasn't feeling the passion of living anymore so he took out a pocket knife without caring if someone saw him or not. And no one did except you. He's the nerd. Why would they?

But meanwhile you'd prevented the worst from happening, from Harry killing himself, Harry just got so sick of repeating the same day of getting beaten to a pulp. He just wanted to end it. I mean wouldn't you? If you were defenseless?

"Just leave him alone," Louis mocks, popping his peppermint gum.

You rolled your eyes at the teen boy, not obtaining to his behavior. You continued to hand Harry his books, smiling at him from time to time.

Louis rolled his blue eyes and left.

"Are you okay?" Harry nods slowly before pushing his glasses close to his eyes again.

He was beautiful, despite the acne.

He immediately look all over the floors seeing his science homework scattered everywhere. His cherry red lips were parted; he normally had his assignments in order. Right now he's freaking out. He has a small case of OCD.

"Here, that goes in this blue folder

"Here, that goes in this blue folder." You handed him the graph paper, and his calculator.

"Of course." You replied.

Harry was busy organizing papers back to where it belonged, whispers and high giggles were sputtering at how the nerd was freaking out about shuffling the papers back in it's correct folder.