MRS. MALIK (3)

Love you people on Wattpad! Hopefully you enjoy!💓💓💓💓💓

__________________

"Zayn!" You moan loudly allowing his hands to explore the inside of your panties. You two immediately found the Guess room just so you wouldn't wake poor Azara out her sleep. Since the shared bedroom was closer to her room than this room.

"You're the only one for me." He said kissing at your expose neck. He's naked on top of while you lie on the bed almost clothe-less.

"Do you hear me? No one can replace you." Zayn drag his finger up and down your wet clit.

"Do you mean that?" He never seen you like this before in the bedroom so vulnerable and weak. So Zayn stop fumbling in your panties to stare at you in disbelief.

"Of course." He said.

"Y/N?" A tear or two ran down you turn your head toward the glass window. "Baby, look at me?" You shake your head allowing more tears to glide down. It hurt you to think that he would look or crave another person.

"Get off me." You mumbled pushing him a tad bit.

Zayn heart dropped instantly because your movement. "Why?" He cup your chin, stirring the beautiful chin in his direction confusion ran at his vision. His pierced nose ring glisten off the Moonlight.

"Just get off of me Zayn."

"Alright, talk to me." He lift himself off of you before wrapping a blanket around his waist.

You gathered yourself up off the bed to stand up.

"I don't wanna talk Zayn." You turned around facing the glass window before picking up a clean white shirt off the floor and placing it on. He pinch the bridge of his nose walking around the large bed to make it to you.

He stood on the opposite side of the massive window. Looking off at the lantern lights surrounded in y'all back yard. His lips parted in aspiration remembering the time you guys spent hours out there. Talking about life.

"Stop, being stubborn

"Stop, being stubborn. And talk."

Zayn walk up to you pulling you toward him. "You think sex will complete everything? It won't." He nodded. It was such a ridiculous thing for you to come with a theory. But Zayn felt kinda bad of thought that sex could or would fix things between you two.

Zayn look right in your eyes.

"Continue." Zayn was actually listening he wanted to hear what you were saying.

"I just think that we're like coming to a stop. And it's not only the comment you made about that bitch on Television." You avoided eye contact with the man you love.

Zayn held his anger in he wasn't going to allow those words to cut him.

"Like you travel the world a lot. It's heartbreaking to see you surrounded by other beautiful women." Zayn bit on his lips looking at the shape of your pearly white teeth.

Your husband knew it had something to do with her he agree that it was inappropriate of him making comments about her but him being the man that he is wanted to egg it on but honestly that went too far. Zayn actually listened to the words that you were saying how you'll frown at the beautiful women part or how you'll not give him eye contact.

"I'm sorry, that you feel that way."

"......"

Zayn licked his lips.

"It has to do with her. I went too far. . but you did as well talking about you had a thing for Harry? My former band mate." Zayn clenched his groomed jaw after flaring our that cute button nose.

"You're turning this onto me?!" You pointed stepping back. The view of his inked skin shine bright through the glass window. It was a distraction but you kept it together.

"That was below the damn belt!" Zayn yelled. "You and I fucking know that. It's etched in my fucking brain that you had these undefined feelings for him." He walk closer toward you holding onto the bed sheets since it was falling down a bit.

That would have been a sight to see.

"I didn't say I had feelings for him." You argued.

"It sounded like it!" Zayn was always the quiet and reserved type you two argued but never argued like you are now.

"How good he looks. How I had wet dreams about him!" He recite.

"Zayn stop!" You put a hand in his face. He was so pissed off.

"You didn't say these exact words. . . ?" He gape out then finally close his mouth.

His vision left yours to look off at the window.

"Getting wet over him?"

"Zayn. . ."

You felt bad. So bad.

"That hurt me. I don't care if that was Years ago for you to rub that shit in my face?!" The unnatural Blonde banged the pad of his hand on the glass harshly.

You shook at the loud noise.

"See this isn't going to work anymore!" You pointed back and forth between the open space.

You were just scared at the impact that hit the glass. That's why that fell out your mouth.

"How come?" He calmly say not understanding you at fucking all. Couples argue all the time over the smallest shit.

But this was personal.

"Zayn back up." He stood in place scaring the living shit out of you his eyes changed drastically a more deeper brown.

He was more than angry he wanted to break everything in this room. "No." He said not letting this topic go.

"You always run away from problems Y/N! That's your fucking problem! Every time when we argue it's like this."

"I don't."

You didn't know what to say at this point but that. . .

Where was this night going. . .

_____________

More shit coming up on this imagine! 😫🍭 I mean y'all were about to do the NASTY!

Anyways. . .

Vote

Share

Comment