PERSONAL ASSISTANT (4)

Sorry about the short smut. I apologize. If you guys don't like I'm sorry.

But anyways here ya go.

Errors excuse them.😒

I'm not perfect at writing smut so please don't judge me.☺️

_________

Your toes were curling, legs shaking as Harry's fingers pump in and out of you. You can't believe this was happening. You getting finger-fucked by your boss. As in Harry styles? You couldn't believe it. No this! Your insides start to churn, the fuzziness in the pit of your stomach strokes through you.

"You're so fucking hot for daddy aren't you darling?" His accent thickens, green eyes cut through yours.

The shape of your mouth was in an O form you couldn't mouth out anything. Harry love the pleasure he was giving his gorgeous assistant. That beautiful body of yours were shaking, you couldn't stop the loud moans of Harry's name coming out your mouth. You wrapped your hands around his wrist to stop him from working his hands. Shit the pleasure was too much for you.

Harry lips turn into a sexy smirk. "I'm not stopping until you come." he says seriously unraveling your hands off his wrist before diving his head in between your legs.

"W-what?" You stammer looking at the ceiling wall teary eyes were shown. It just felt so good you couldn't help to let a tear or two skip pass your eyes.His lock full of curls start to tickle your inner thigh. The brunette start to lick, bite, blow and suck on your bundle of nerves. His fingers were still working away. What can you say? He's a fucking pro at this. Harry knew how to touch, where to touch a woman he had plenty experiences in the past-tense. The fucker use to watch porn to get more experience but that's when he was just a scared ass virgin. Harry was a freak. A freaky ass horny teenager.

"Pull my hair." He says against your sex. "Fuck Y/N!"

Your hand grab on to his curls your hips lift off the bed a bit causing Harry to moan. "Stay still." He ordered pushing your body back down on the bed.

"Daddy always wants his princess to stay still."

"Can you stay still for daddy?" He stop sucking on your clit to look back into your eyes, the fluids around his mouth told you he was putting in work.

Harry loved the taste of you. He's addicted to your taste it's the first time in a long time that he couldn't stop himself from eating a woman out. And that's a great major problem for Harry, he did not like being controlled when dealing with sex or women. He love being in charge. Harry dived back in between your legs, your heavy eyes look down at the green-eyed boy watching him devour the fuck out of you so you can release. Oh, he wanted you to taste yourself he swear that this was the most fulfilling thing on earth.

"Yessssss!" You scream fucking his face. "Shiiit!" He open his mouth wide to down all off your juices it was like euphoria to him.

The British man was in love...with the taste. He didn't wanna withdraw those swollen lips from you he knew if he did he'll pos–

"Taste yourself." He brought his glossy mouth to your lips sliding his tongue in.

The unpleasant taste glide down your throat as you gasp in the kiss.

Harry tug down at your bottom lips with his teeth, working his lips on your top ones to dive that sinful tongue back in. Hands wrapped around your waist, his body presses against yours for dear life. Not wanting to let go of you.

Harry was whipped....

________

Vote

Share

Comment