BAD BOY STYLES

Hello, my loves! Please tell me what you think of this imagine! More will be coming up in a few hours!

Sexual ones! 😉👀😵 Are you ladies ready...?

Excuse the mistakes... enjoy!

___________________

"What do you think about this?" A piece of article fell upon his neutral face. Harry was so uninterested he's always been like since the day you met him. He was indeed a bad boy.

But a bad boy that keeps running back to you.

"I don't know." He shrugs sliding his finger over his phone. A girl name Kristen caused his attention she's one of the campus whore's that just sleep around with any frat boy. In this particular photo Kristen was exposing her chest, with her pierced tongue dangled out in the corner of that ratchet mouth. Harry was definitely going to fuck her, he knew how submissive she was. So unfaithful your boyfriend was to you, did you know that? No!

You were just blinded by love.

You frown looking at the lace black shirt. "What is so interesting, on that phone of yours?" Harry click his phone shut from across the dorm room.

You place a hand that curvy hip, "There's more intriguing things in the world than a fucking shirt, just wear it!" Harry look over that glorious body.

See the old you would have bitch slapped his ass, but this you? The love blinded you? Let it just go on. It kinda excited you that he didn't care. What? Every girl wants a bad boy right?...

"Why are you so mean?" You mumbled swiping the shirt off the floor that's meters away from Harry white worn out Doc Martens.

Harry made wide eyes, not caring, "Look? I don't have time for this.. shit.." he bitterly chuckles reaching for the back of his neck.

The both of you were gonna go to a Frat party tonight, like you always do. It's what he wants, this his crowd. Harry love parties! You on the other hand preferred to stay in your dorm room and read fanfics on Wattpad all day or even write them when you were not busy with school-work.

"Are you gonna go to this party or not?" He stood up from your twin bed, running a hand through his long curly hair.

The back of your knees hit the end of the other twin bed, for you to sit down.

"Why can't we just stay here? We're always doing what you want Harry." You told the British 19 year old, he sucked in his pink lips, pondering what the hell deprive you to make a statement like this.

"Is that so?" Harry raise an eyebrow, "Yes, it is."

You smooth out your delicious rich colored skin not eying the murderous stare that raging hottie was giving you.

"And what would you like to do?" Sarcasm was all in his raspy deep voice, his eyes were turning darker by the second.

"I wanna stay here, with you." Harry didn't have time for the lovely dovey kinda relationship.

"And do what? You want me to stare at you, while I twirl my fingers in the ringlets of your hair?" Again the sarcasm kicked you deep in the gut, a huge possible lump was forming. You wished sometimes he would be affectionate and just like the magical men you write in your stories. But that wasn't the case, he just wasn't the make believes.

"Confessing such love to you, rubbing my finger along your cheek. Saying how beautiful you are?" He step closer to you.

"Guess what sweet-heart? It will never happen." He seethe not a glint of regret filled his emerald eyes, he enjoyed the pain he was giving you.

"Now get up, and put that ridiculous shirt on." Harry pointed his long fingers to that shirt aside from you.

Your vision became blurry for a minute. "Just go!" A light whimper fell through your lips.

This is how your fights happen, every time! He shames you in the most wicked way.

"What?.." he chuckles humorously palming his chest.

"Leave! I mean it Harry!" You let a tear slide down that alluring cheek.

Harry roam his eyes all over your vulnerable state, "You don't care about me, just go to your stupid party! Hook up with many girls you want, because we're done!" You got up quickly, poking his chest to have him laugh highly.

"I'm serious!" You pushed him making him hit the empty wall. "Are you?" His laughter died down seeing right in your red colored eyes, a burning sensation hit the inside of your chest.

"Yes, I am. I don't need you!" You pull on his leather jacket standing on your toes. Harry smirked wickedly before bringing your hands down.

He rub his chin, "You sure?" Harry taunt.

"Yes, I am

"Yes, I am." Harry nod once, "If you are, then let me go." He retort, sniffing and sighing deeply like he really cares.

Deep down Harry does but you will not ever know.

"You can't, Can you?" It was the truth he had you under his spell. It was so hard to free him, it was so hard because you were so madly in love with him. But your mother always told you to be strong and never let a man control how the way you feel even though if they are good feelings.

"I can..." you stood away from him. "Go and never contact me again! We're done!" You stare him right in the eyes before aiming that finger to the door. Harry got off the wall grabbing his shoes, keys and phone.

Harry just knew you were gonna come back to him like you always do...

..or then again it's him that always come back... right..?

_________________

Vote 👀

Share😫

Comment🤔

Please tell me If you love it or like it! Comment a lot!