THE STYLES TRIPLETS

For my beautiful girls!!💕💕🙌🏾☺️☺️ Hopefully you enjoy!😉

______________

"What are you two looking at?" Harry whispers from under his breath.

"Isn't it obvious? The fine piece of arse over there." Marcel loosen up his tie while he sat all the way back on the sofa looking off to the beautiful African American beauty.

Edward eyes never left that plump ass, girl you are naturally born with it. You can't help it. It didn't help since you were bending over to get something from out the fridge. Harry tap his exposed knee. Edward the rude and outspoken brother bit down on his cold lip ring—he didn't care all he wanted was for his siblings to get out the house so he can have his way with you.

"Tell me you wouldn't FUCK that?" Edward suck the metal into his mouth.

The sweet taste of mint caress his tongue as he lightly suck on the piercing, "I'll make her pussy squirt.." he mumbled chuckling before letting his Doc Martens lie on the coffee table.

"You are disgusting." Harry replied twisting his face up although he knew that his brother was right he would definitely show you some moves or two in the bedroom.

Harry being the Charmer love to keep his nasty thoughts to himself unlike his brother Edward. Marcel's the same way just love being kind.

Edward ignore his brother to say, "I bet she'll let me fuck her."

"She wouldn't dare." Marcel quietly says making wide eyes.

Edward couldn't believe his punching bag of a brother had the balls to tell him off like that. Oh, he wanted to mauled Marcel but Harry gave him a serious look.

Edward eyes weren't detaching from yours he needed you to look over at him. He simply squint his beautiful eyes from a far, crossing his tatted arms over each other. (That didn't last long) His eyes instinctively look left to the living room and then everywhere else, the strands of his messy bun hairs were creeping out here and there.

"How the fuck would you know? Virgin

"How the fuck would you know? Virgin." Edward snort at his youngest brother.

"Have you ever had pussy?" Edward asked out of blue pointing his ring finger to his nerdy doppelgänger.

"Edward?.." Harry hit his brothers right arm. Thank goodness you and Gemma were pulling up prom dresses on Pinterest.

"First she's not like that Edward, she has standards, a lot of guys at our school tries to ask her out but she always decline them. And plus you're younger than her." Harry replied for Marcel.

He's always defending him! Edward thought.

But Harry was right you would always turn down the thirsty ass boys in y'all school. You were more focused on completing high-school than having god knows what kinda relationships with those hormonal teenagers.

Edward the Rebel of the three whistles twirling his keys around his metal ring fingers that would love to pump in and out of your wet core. The Styles brothers loved when their sister Gemma brought you along to the house, all of three of them would gawk, they just didn't know or how to approach such beauty.

"I know for a fact she wouldn't decline me." Edward cockiness were coming off too strong for the two brothers.

Edward was very much conceited he didn't take no shit about him being unattractive because he knew indeed he wasn't. He actually thought he looked better than the two PUSSY brother as he calls them. But reality? They all looked the same, there are no difference. Except the clothing choices.

"Age and all." Edward smirk wickedly.

"Are you sure?" Harry challenged.

"Hell, yeah I am." Edward aim his eyes at you again, this time you looked over at him.

"I mean look at me." Edward wave his hands up and down his tall slim body.

Harry scoffed leaning back on the sofa. "What? Is there a challenge I see?"

Edward wanted to make a bet, a very bad bet.

"No." Harry shook his head before waving so kindly at you. He was nervous to say the least, you return the wave shyly.

"Oh come on! You wouldn't wanna see who can fuck first?" Edward long finger circled around them. "Who can make her scream and beg for mercy.." he trail on twisting his fingers over his snake bite piercing.

"Stop, it's not right." Marcel gulp. Despite his response he was thinking the same thing.

Edward ignore that to say, "Just imagine fucking that fat arse from the back.

"I'll make sure she'll have my children.." he accidentally say.

"Edward enough." Harry glared at his brother.

Edward wanted to play a game, hell the other two were thinking the same....

__________

Vote

Share

Comment