SECRET DESIRE (2)

⚠️ WARNING SLIGHT SMUT! NOT MAJOR... JUST ORAL SEX! VUGLAR LANGUAGE! NEXT PART YOU'll HAVE A FULL BLOWN DESCRIPTIVE SEX SCENE! TRUST ME! 👅💦

TRY TO CONTROL YOUR LITTLE AREA GIRLS! 😂

IT'S NOT MY BEST SMUT WORK.. BUT... 😂😂😂

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES

P.S.

NO, SEXUAL GIFS IN HERE SOOO...👀🤷🏾‍♀️( And also let me know if you're uncomfortable with the possible sexual gifs for future imagines) 🤔😉

_____________________

Harry grab a hand full of your breast grinding his hips into yours. "What do you want me to do to you?" A shiver rang through your bones colliding it's way to your heart.

"Ah!" You moan staring right in his green eyes. "Get off of me." You didn't mean such a thing, the wetness in those lace panties proven that.

"Let's see how wet you are? Shall we?" Harry took the his free hand diving it inside your panties, you tried fighting his fingers off but he push his fingers along that oozing wet clit. You moan against his face thank goodness your breath was minty.

"You are wet." He grin proudly like a Cheshire Cat.

You open your mouth to allow his names to fall out those moisturizing lips, but it was in a broken way. "Ha..Rrryy!"

"Fuck." He eventually tug the hem of your pants down, not looking away from your dilated eyes. You could hear your heart pounding and pounding louder, it was like it was reaching the base of your throat. He was really having an affect on you. A deep one. This Rebel asshole of a neighbor knew what he was doing, he knew how you wanted it.

"Where would you like me to kiss you?" He rasped out pulling down your pants. He looked down at your pussy not understanding how delicate this could be to him. How precious this masterpiece in front of him can pour as much juices at one time, girl you were that wet! Harry finger didn't stop tracing up and down those swollen lips, you couldn't look at him anymore you had to throw that head back on the floor.

You moan highly, "Harry, p-please." 

He finally inhaled the kiwi smell of your summers eve scent. Closing his emerald eyes, he didn't understand how tasteful you smelt. Yeah, you were well nurtured down there. You didn't play that! No ma'am!

He slowly look up at you, to say, "Where would you like me to kiss you Y/N?"

A/N: Harry about to devour! Hahaha! Look at the flower though... any words..😂😂😂

"Harry down there!" You sigh out of frustration. "Where?" He was teasing you.

"Down there!" You groan, looking at the ceiling walls. Harry chuckles grasping your hips in hand he sneakily without warning dip his tongue in your opening. Your thighs were clenching around his head but Harry parted them for that back of yours to arch.

"Oooooh!" You let a long moan out. Harry tongue lap over your opening, flickering; swirling it around just how you liked it. You kept squirming, Harry is getting quite frustrated.

"Stop, moving!" He moan, causing you to double over your loud moans. The vibration of his moans intertwined through your relaxed calm body, this was all you needed. A fix.

"Harry, please fuck me." Harry chuckles deviously, he want to fuck you as bad as you wanna fuck him.

"Impatient are we?" He mustered out.

"Pleeeeaasssse?! Oh fuck, Harry!" Your hand grasp on his brown curly hair.

"Damn..." Your eyes were rolling in the back of your head from the pleasure. "Patience." Harry tongue darted in and out of your core, the metal of his rings pumped in and out of as well. You were tight but not that tight, that's from all the times you finger fucked yourself.

"Harry th-that feels soooo...good!" Tears start collecting at those beautiful cheeks, he had you crying out. It was fantastic that he can do a thing, this was what you dreamt of.

This was your secret desire... and it was only just beginning....

_____________________

Vote

Share

Comment